Sign in to follow this  
Iced2

Just Ordered Dual 270xp's and Bracket

So i finally put in my order for dual 270 xp's and the bracket. The two T4000's and the T1000.4 are dieing for the power. Luckily I'll be in town to pick it up , so I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Edited by Iced2

sounds nice man!! Should be some great power from that!!

sounds nice man!! Should be some great power from that!!

Thanks bro , ya i was really on edge about ordering since i seen some of the bad stories on here but since its the only company the even makes a bracket for my Diesel truck i just bit the bullet and said screw it I'll give it a shot.

I saw that come in today and thought that was you when I saw will call on the ticket.. I understand about you being hesitant to order, and like I've told people many, many times for every one bad thing you hear, there is 200 great ones you hear nothing about. I dont know why that is, but it just works out that way. One thing I guarantee you though, you will have the alts and bracket here waiting for you when you come by. I really just wish I was going to be in town to meet you. Either way, they guys will get you taken care of and give you a tour of the shop and show you that what bad you hear is really much ado about nothing. No company is perfect, but man we sure try hard to be, too hard sometimes.. Thanks again for your business and I can't wait for some feedback on the 2 XPs and bracket. :drink40: :drink40: Rob

I saw that come in today and thought that was you when I saw will call on the ticket.. I understand about you being hesitant to order, and like I've told people many, many times for every one bad thing you hear, there is 200 great ones you hear nothing about. I dont know why that is, but it just works out that way. One thing I guarantee you though, you will have the alts and bracket here waiting for you when you come by. I really just wish I was going to be in town to meet you. Either way, they guys will get you taken care of and give you a tour of the shop and show you that what bad you hear is really much ado about nothing. No company is perfect, but man we sure try hard to be, too hard sometimes.. Thanks again for your business and I can't wait for some feedback on the 2 XPs and bracket. :drink40: :drink40: Rob

Good deal, Thanks Rob. If thats the case then i will guarantee you I'll have a good review for you after i pick them up. Ya when I drop that kind of cheese Im always weary . No doubt I'll put those XP's to work and Ill have some feed back. Cant wait to run them since the things Ive read even one should but my Extensive Amperage 250 to shame.

One question i wanted to ask was in any alt internally what is it that makes it cause that buzzing sound? and why is it so hard to get alt to suppress it.

I was going to start another topic for that but might as well ask here.

Well i got a call on friday saying my alts are ready for pick up but my bracket wouldnt be ready untill today monday 4/25/2011. So i called and left a message saying i was going to stop by monday on my way back to texas, Now today monday Ive called a couple of times and tried to see if everything is ready but no one answered. Tried to leave a message but the mail box is full. Im just going to want to order shipped to Texas since im not stopping by not knowing it you guys are open or not.

There is no doubt that they are an extremely busy company, and often times can't answer phones, or emails very quickly.

But their products really speak for themselves. ;)

I love my xp alt!

Well i got a call on friday saying my alts are ready for pick up but my bracket wouldnt be ready untill today monday 4/25/2011. So i called and left a message saying i was going to stop by monday on my way back to texas, Now today monday Ive called a couple of times and tried to see if everything is ready but no one answered. Tried to leave a message but the mail box is full. Im just going to want to order shipped to Texas since im not stopping by not knowing it you guys are open or not.

We were open, Stan is just out of the office for meetings all week. I will ship it to texas though for you. I was trying to juggle shipping, answering phones and dealing with walk in customers today so i wasn't in the office much as I would've liked to be. I apologize but we will get it out for you.

We were open, Stan is just out of the office for meetings all week. I will ship it to texas though for you. I was trying to juggle shipping, answering phones and dealing with walk in customers today so i wasn't in the office much as I would've liked to be. I apologize but we will get it out for you.

Just got the whole order in. Thanks Guys. ..

IMAG0156.jpg

Billet cases look sick!!!!

IMAG0157.jpg

Edited by Iced2

Great to see one of good experiencses posted up on SSA. if I may ask... are all XPs ready to order? Say... a 270xp for a 94 Camry 1mz v6...?

I know you guys were redesigning the casing. So im curious.

OP, can't wait for feedback on them. :)

I think if I save the money I'm going for a 290xp just for shits and giggles.

Looks nice man. Let us know how easy it mounts up, and how good the quality is for the new stuff.

J

Sign in to follow this