Did a quick search on the forums and came up empty. I saw somebody post a link to one on ebay a while ago, but I can't seem to find it. I'm not positive that that is the correct name... :peepwall: When I say voltage meter, I mean something like this. Feel free to correct me if I'm using that phrasing incorrectly. :drink40:

Just wonderin where I can find the best one for the money.

Talking about the stinger meter? There are others you can get, just go on ebay and search "digital voltage meter" if you want the stinger one, use stinger along with the search.

Talking about the stinger meter? There are others you can get, just go on ebay and search "digital voltage meter" if you want the stinger one, use stinger along with the search.

That's the one, appreciate it man. Do you or does anyone else have any experience with these meters? Are they any good?

Works fine for me. Just got another for a friend's build im putting together. I used electrical tape to black out the "stinger" logo to keep the light level down. That's just personal preference though.

That's the one, appreciate it man. Do you or does anyone else have any experience with these meters? Are they any good?

Stinger ones are fine, never had any problems with them. Just don't forget to calibrate the screen with a dmm when you install it.

They are decent for the money and are an inexpensive way to monitor your voltage at your amplifiers.

Thanks for the input guys. Just bought one. Maybe it'll come in some time this week!!

i got one, iv never had any problems with it besides its very bright and hard to drive with at night. All i did was cut a piece of limo 5% tint and put it in there, its perfect to see in the day and night now. Like they said ^^ don't forget to set it with a DMM the knob to set it is under the front cover (easy to remove) and is turned with a Philip screw driver, eBay i got mine for 25$ free shipping.