madmike0121

high output alternator help!!!!1 toyota

ok hello everyone, i dont know if this is the right topic for this forum but im starting to pull my hair out looking for a good solution....

i have a 1990 toyota celica gt

does anybody know of a good high output alternator for this car?

i would be happy with a 150 amp or higher my budject is 350

ive looked at ohio,mechaman,irragi,denso,powermaster and couldnt find anything

those are the brands most people reccomend. i dont want to buy a brand i have no knowledge of and be a piece of crap.

powerbastard has import universal one but ive heard bad reviews :puzzled::ughdunno:

any body have a solid solution or idea? greatly appreciated..

currently being taken care of in the chat..

Did you try the guys at D.C. power? contact info is in the vendor section of this forum, there a solid co. and have a great product. Spoke to them myself today about a replacement for my 300 amp irragi going to get 270 XP from them, check em out.

I have a Subaru impreza took dc power engineering a month to build but my 270xp is the shit. Soon as the got it done the overnight it for me great product and cs if u don't mind waiting.

many times they might not have what you are after. And chances are they will not build you one if its old and not so popular. What I did was took my alt out shipped it to Ohio Gen. My stock Alt now put out something like 180 amps after being reworked and adding a smaller pulley.

many times they might not have what you are after. And chances are they will not build you one if its old and not so popular. What I did was took my alt out shipped it to Ohio Gen. My stock Alt now put out something like 180 amps after being reworked and adding a smaller pulley.

And hows the voltage at idle?

I would see if DC Power has anything made for your car, likely have to wait a few weeks to get it, but remember your ordering a custom product, you'll absolutely love it.

Admittedly its lower then stock but i dont have any problems. I have two big varta batts as well but still need to keep an eye when im not driving for a long time. Traffic lights are no problem at full tilt. The cars around me might not agree. Will post pic if any ones interested