4 8" sa-8 on a 2ft^3 tuned to 32hz on 1500 watts or 2 10" aa chaos in 2ft^3 tuned to 32 on 1500,

Just want to know if it is worth to buy 8s

The goal being?

thats not that much power for (4) sa-8's,>>>> ill be giving my sa-8's 600-750 rms each, why not (2) sa-10's on 1500w?

thats not that much power for (4) sa-8's,>>>> ill be giving my sa-8's 600-750 rms each, why not (2) sa-10's on 1500w?

Wats the difference between that and 2 10" chaos

Well if they are tuned to the same frequency and the box being the same size (2cuft & 32hz) they will both play low. Four 8's would have more cone area and they would also have the wow factor. To me it seems like a small upgrade if you pick the 8's. But for the price? :ughdunno:

And wat about a 12, say a fi bl or something with high power rating, on same spec box, same tuning, vs 2 10 chaos, same amp also

You will be losing cone area but gaining motor force if you went with one 12" Fi BL. The subwoofers you have are nice. I wouldn't change them if power isn't changing. Are you not happy with them?

i love them, the best thing i have had, but i know they will sound better and louder in a bigger box, something thats very difficult in my situation

just wanted to know if theres something else that with that airspace perform better

4 Sa-8s in the right box, on the right power will blow your mind. trust me.

about how much cubic feet would be the minimum for 4 sa8 to sound very good

about how much cubic feet would be the minimum for 4 sa8 to sound very good

Thats subjective. i have mine in 2.4 cubes under the seat of my 09 crewcab and its doing 143s on music everyday. thats not super loud compared to other systems on here but it sounds great to ME.

What are you talking about? That is enough power...

What are you talking about? That is enough power...

I said "thats not much power" of course its enough, but ive seen others running (4) 8's on 3000w+ all day, and (2) 8's on 1500w, jus sayin you might not get all (4) 8's full potential with only 375 rms each, just do 2 8's or 4 8's on a bigger amp, thats what "im talking about" just trying to help

You have seen SA-8s take double rms for several hours continuously?

You have seen SA-8s take double rms for several hours continuously?

I run mine on 3k all day long. i have driven 24,000 miles this year alone. they will take it if your not stupid. ive never broke one due to thermal failure.

SA-8s are rated at 400w and they do very well in that range. they do even better on a little more power.