Sign in to follow this  
HiFonicsHorder1

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A JUNE 2011 GROUP BUY?

Anyone members interested in a June 2011 group purchase so We can get a discount on some Awesome products?

I personally want to get a RA for the daily driver. I have a couple fellow audiophiles that have bought them & said the difference in fa nominal. After speaking with Steve about it I'm ready.

"RA is a dedicated sub woofer control preamplifier. It interfaces between the signal source and the amplifier. There are four circuit blocks within RA, the low pass crossover, the sub-harmonic synthesizer, the compressor and the final gain stage.

Specifications

-Stereo input to mono output

-24dB per octave Linkwitz Riley Low Pass crossover.

-Twin band Sub-Harmonic Synthesizer.

-Variable threshold compressor "tightens up the bass" and prevents amplifier clipping.

-12dB (x4) final gain stage with master volume control.

-Internal switchmode power supply assures 100% galvanic ground isolation.

-Tiffany RCA's with Teflon inserts are used for ultimate quality and reliability.

-Made in the USA"

ra_3.jpg

ra_1.jpg

ra_2.jpg

Let me know if any of you guys are interested. We Need 9 others. . . . . . THANKS

I might be interested if the Megalith is out by then.

I might be interested if the Megalith is out by then.

It sounded like it will be from what Steve said when I spoke with him last week. I have to call him tomorrow on another repair so I will ask him if he has a ETA on the first run.

what were the specs on the megalith???

Forget it... Found it all HERE

I want a Dreadnought myself so yeah I would definitely be interested.

group buy? cheaper pricing? when can this happen? how does it work? and will the Minotaur or Megalith be on it? lol

group buy? cheaper pricing? when can this happen? how does it work? and will the Minotaur or Megalith be on it? lol

It will happen around June 2011 like stated above, if all goes plan then yes those amps should be in it (if they arent out yet then no they wont be in the group buy). A group buy is where a group of people pay to purchase products from a company in return for a discounted price on the products so you dont have to pay the full retail price if you were to purchase your product individually. Depending on the number of people of how it is setup will determine the discount, once the plans get worked out more info will be posted. This is just a teaser to see who all would be involved if it were to happen.

I already announced SSA will be doing one, I just got back in the country and we will have one going shortly.

Sweet! I might be looking for an amp for my front stage by then

Group buy is posted. :)

I'll be interested in a couple Megalith if that is out in time.

Picked up Ra this week. Freaking awesome!