Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

250XP A;ternator

Noticed you guys are having a sale right now which is cool.

Would like to know if you have the alternator for my car in-stock and ready to ship. The SKU is 11034-250-XP .

Just an FYI, I tried using the coupon as stated here:

We will be closed from 5-27-11 and reopen on Tuesday 5-31-11 in observance of Memorial Day.

As a thank you to all of our customers from 5/26/11 to 5/31/11 we are offering a coupon for 10 percent off everything on our web store. simply apply the coupon MEM10OFF for your discount on the checkout page. Have a great, long and enjoyable weekend!

It DOES NOT work at all. Stated the coupon is invalid. Let me know whether you have stock of the item. Thanks

- Danny

bump... anyone else notice this???

Danny, Kyle must have had the coupon end at midnight last night instead of 11:59 tonight, I'll see if I can get him to fix it today.. To answer your other question, I have 10 of these up on the assembly bench and they will be ready to ship by Thursday... If you can't get the coupon to work, I can still get you the discount if you order by phone, no worries there.. Let me know if that works for you.. Rob

Oh shyt... You are a man and a half sometimes Rob... Now you're making want to spend money without checking my finances... lolz

Just to make sure... Any of the 270XP available?

Thank you sir.. :) and yes, the 270s will be available, actually that's all that's being built.. These will also ship with belts as well.,

hmm...yea...

Weird, I have no issue with the coupon code at all. I've had also plenty of people put orders in today that have had it go through.

Screen%20shot%202011-05-30%20at%2011.24.45%20PM.png

Screen%20shot%202011-05-30%20at%2011.24.56%20PM.png

fucking shit... lol... I tried it again since you posted... I think there was a space at the end causing the error??? :suicide-santa: FML!!!

Maybe kyle or rob could be able to find some time to get a lexus rx300 in there shop before the owner starts getting the last of his new equipment.. lol

I wasnt saying you made a mistake you guys are A+ in my book. Im just really impaitent.. but i just sent you a pm..

No shipping to PO Boxes guys??? :suicide-santa:

LOL! Can you send it fedex smartpost??? That way it can transfer to a PO Box?

DC_Power_FTW.jpg

Thank you sir.. :) and yes, the 270s will be available, actually that's all that's being built.. These will also ship with belts as well.,

Also just want to make sure that this "free" belt will fit my car exactly? I have the same car as Kyle.... :morepower1:

ok good... I will probably have someone do this for me as I don't want to mess with the pulley system at all... nor would I take the chance...

Unfortunately have some bad news fellas.... I am hitting a new rough patch and had to cancel my order... Not too happy about it but hopefully things pick up for me soon and I'll be a proud owner of this piece of equipment... :'-(

Sign in to follow this