Sign in to follow this  
swagger_wagon468

Update on 2 12" Q's sent for recone?

Hey guys.

I sent in 2 12" Qs (older double stack mags) and that was a few weeks ago to get recones to D1s... I got an email from UPS saying they would be here last wednesday. Just wondering if I could get an update?

My name is Jonathan Bowers. I asked for the black Fi dustcaps.

I have sent you guys a coupl emails. But no response. I know you guys are busy, so I figured I post here. Thanks Nick and everyone else at Fi.

Jonathan

Memorial Day fool!!! Don't expect answers... You should be outside grilling on your amps!?!?!?!

I'm stuck at work... FML!!!

Lol. I know Danny. I sent emails last week. I don't expect a response today. Just posting because my buddy is getting ancy.

And im at work too. So :P

Dang.... I want me some damn Sabrett hot dogs with onions'n'sauce!!! And a fucking cheeseburger!!!

Yeah..about that.

One of the motors is destroyed due to the sub par packaging job (unless it was already cracked before, if so then they barely made it)...you can't throw two speakers in one box and have them move all over the place and expect them to not get tore up.

So are you wanting us to bake the motor and repair it or what?

I brought the subs to ups and said, I need these shipped to Vegas. Can upack them for me? I need them packed extremely well. I told them to use whatever was neded. They charged me $10 for materials. So that's not on me. But im sorry I didn't check them after he packed it.

I don't remember seeing any cracks. Should we take this up with ups?

And how much would the repair to the motor cost?

Thanks Nick.

Jonathan

50 bucks to bake it and put new magnets on it.

Damn. Let me get with my buddy and ask him. Im sure he will want to. But I gotta be sure.

Should I file a claim with ups? I don't remember any cracks...

Damn. Let me get with my buddy and ask him. Im sure he will want to. But I gotta be sure.

Should I file a claim with ups? I don't remember any cracks...

Up to you there especially if they packaged it and it's noted that they packaged it.

So, I went by UPS and they said they will send someone out to look at it...? Didn't fell me when. But that's what they said. The store said they need a repair quote for the $50 you mentioned. Here's their fax number : 770-486-7485 and the tracking number ifu need it is : 1Z6AE2200309675081

Thanks nick. And if you can, keep me posted. Also, just to remind you, the one set of terminals are hanging. I hope you will remember to to the black Fi dustcaps. :) that would be awesome.

That packaging is gone...we don't keep that bullshit laying around because it was trash...putting nearly 70lbs of speakers in some packing peanuts in a single wall box is comical to say the least.

Typically they look at both..

But if it says that they packed it then they packed it.

No idea..our normal driver will probably come inspect it. They know where we are.

Email would be easier..do they have one?

with or without a space? did you just have standard insurance on it or did you pay for more?

It has a space on the card. But idk if emails have spaces ... :ughdunno: ?

And just $100 standard. Half that cuz 2of in the package. So $50 coverage. Just enough luckily.

Sign in to follow this