Sign in to follow this  
crashhard

RE xxx mids

i was debating on puting coaxil or re xxx mids for rear fill. or should i go with no rear. i have a pair of components up front. but want to know what would sound better.

i would just leave the rear alone...i personally like no rear... its up to your tastes tho.

I would just put coaxes or none at all, depending on if you drive a big car and care about your rear passengers.

ok cause i have 4 infinity 60cs coaxes now and they are amped by a rf p4004 and for some reason it is way louder in the back. but when i get my components put in my sound stage would sound better. i just hope it isnt all unleveled. so i thout just to put the xxx mids back there so my front stage would sound good.

Your front stage would be worse if you put the xxx's back there.

ok cause i have 4 infinity 60cs coaxes now and they are amped by a rf p4004 and for some reason it is way louder in the back. but when i get my components put in my sound stage would sound better. i just hope it isnt all unleveled. so i thout just to put the xxx mids back there so my front stage would sound good.

you can fade to the front a lil more and put really cheap mids in the rear (like CDT's or something)