SoundSplinter

Holiday Specials

...and i knew 60ndown wanted one really badly.

yea, my rl-p12 is sooooo good, it never fails to impress me, when played quietly it delivers everything down way low effortlessly and accurately, and when im in the mood and i crank the volume, it beats me with the same ability.i just want to play with a soundsplinter 8, but really i want a pair.............................

c'mon mike make it a pair for $160 plus shipping :fing34:

Oh Sixty my man, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Luke of Santa Cruz, California (also a former customer) snagged that proto 8" not more than three hours before you posted here! If it falls through, you're next in line - but he seems very excited about the purchase so it's not lookin' too good for ya crying.gif

Once I get more of these in hand and decide what I'm ultimately going to do with 'em (I'd still like to reserve most of 'em for a plug-in custom HT enclosure w/ matched plate amp) - I'll probably let another one or two go on special down the line. For now, keep that trigger finger sharp!

.. and for all you guys complaining about the single 6ohm, don't worry my friends! The retooled RL-i8 will be making its comeback shortly and will be available with the option of lower nominal impedance. As I said, this special edition 8 isn't necessarily for stand-alone retail anyway (though who knows how things will pan out in the end :ph34r: )

On that note, I can't believe those RL-pizzles aren't selling up there! $157 for a slightly used RL-p?! $199 for a totally new one with a few scratches?! Odd, considering I'm still getting orders paid for at full price through the website - looks like we may need to recruit some new members, that or the people visiting my website should be doing some more homework ;)

Only 36 hours left for this batch of sales!!

Oh Sixty my man, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Luke of Santa Cruz, California (also a former customer) snagged that proto 8" not more than three hours before you posted here!
Edited by 60ndown

Man, I wish that Rl-p would work w/my ProfileCA800 but it's 600w@4ohm bridged or 300x2 @2ohm IIRC....crud....

Jeremy

On that note, I can't believe those RL-pizzles aren't selling up there!  $157 for a slightly used RL-p?!  $199 for a totally new one with a few scratches?! 

I know ... I know ... don't remind me.

I just don't have a home for one - nor can I justify a $157 chunk of steel as a centerpiece on the coffee table for a few months ...

No worries about the recruiting - I'll take care of that ;)