Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

Purpose of Facebook?

Although I still cannot fully believe the hype, I thought Facebook was created for connecting and togetherness? Why do people act so ignorant on there? lol .. I'd shoot myself but I can handle idiots very well ...

Someone like this man: Mohammed Savage

164014_10150110781211477_595286476_7649321_882069_n.jpg

Comments to brother's gf on the regular that just ain't appropriate and doesn't seem to know boundaries... :WTFBubble: I say to that!!!

lol... I guess its more annoying that I don't do much besides post funny links but I have to subject myself to reading stupidity almost always... lol ... Thanks for that pic pengi!!!

Basically Facebook exists for no other reason than to be made fun of

I've been using e-mail, IRC, message boards and mobile phone for so long that I haven't found a way that I could benefit by also using Facebook (or Twitter for that matter). Seems to be an effective marketing tool for bands, organizations and companies, however.

haven't used mIRC in too long man... but I didn't use it heavily either, mainly to setup CSS matches or get together for SoulCal tournaments...

LOL, in my case, the past couple days its been stupid shit

I also used to use mIRC to download .iso's of random stuff but didnt talk to people through it often.

I use facebook because tons of other people use facebook with open privacy settings (how the profile comes when you create it) and it's great to find people. It's bridged a gap as well with opposite sex attraction in my opinion. I mostly use it to find old friends. It's also makes it easy to get all my friends numbers when i break my cellphone which happens wayyyyyyyy too frequently.

I use it to reconnect with old high school girls that owe me sex

Edited by eggyhustles

you lie eggy... You were hitting me up on facebook for my digits and I don't owe you nuttin!!! :peepwall: