ssh

shaking the wagon

Got a new camera, figured I'd try out the video quality :P

I think you're going to have the same problem as I do with that sunroof lol

I had to tape a garbage bag over it on the inside to trap the water from coming in

Especially because my amps are my center console lol

When you compete make sure to take that dash carpet thing off :fing34:

Camera quality looks great. Loving the tape on the light housing bit. Those XCONs are wailing on that volvo

I think you're going to have the same problem as I do with that sunroof lol I had to tape a garbage bag over it on the inside to trap the water from coming inEspecially because my amps are my center console lolWhen you compete make sure to take that dash carpet thing off :fing34:

That had me wondering, guess I'll find out if it ever rains :D

Yeah I bet the dash cover soaks up a little bit. Thanks for the tip, kinda outlooked it.

Camera quality looks great. Loving the tape on the light housing bit. Those XCONs are wailing on that volvo

The plastic housing / panel broke where they screw down. I removed the headliner and figured I could pull it out and put some resin and glue and fix it. Well the wires going into it don't unplug, so far now I just taped it :P

I gotta look around the car and find the broken plastic and try piecing it all back together once the weather cools down.

awsome setup man, Im hoping once i get a second 12" bl on 1200 each i could be somewhere near this flex haha

Thanks man, I don't know what car you have but I'm sure you can get a lot more flex. Right now each of my xcons is going 500watts at most :trippy:

I've seen and heard plenty of vehicles with less cone area then me and tons more flex.

Here's my old setup: jeep wrangler, 1 18" fi bl and a saz1500d

:P

awsome setup man, Im hoping once i get a second 12" bl on 1200 each i could be somewhere near this flex haha

Flex doesn't necessarily indicate a system is loud. It comes down to build quality. Ideally you don't want any flex. In Stefan's case the Volvo is a pretty well built car so it is pretty impressive :P

The plastic housing / panel broke where they screw down. I removed the headliner and figured I could pull it out and put some resin and glue and fix it. Well the wires going into it don't unplug, so far now I just taped it :P

I gotta look around the car and find the broken plastic and try piecing it all back together once the weather cools down.

I gotta ask are you a graphic designer or something? I've seen your wallpapers and your videos are always professionally done. Just wondering if its a hobby or your job

Flex doesn't necessarily indicate a system is loud. It comes down to build quality. Ideally you don't want any flex. In Stefan's case the Volvo is a pretty well built car so it is pretty impressive :P

Very true. In all honesty I would love to have zero flex, but I haven't found any somewhat simple fixes for everything :P

I pulled out my whole headliner in hopes of being able to run steel strips across, but the roof is two panels spaced apart and welded together, so there's no way for me to get to the outer flexing panel. And the moonroof area is also double pieces for the glass to slide back on...

My rear hatch is as tight as I can make it. I'm actually pretty happy that my doors don't flex around the edges, although I have found a few more v40s that have been able to flex their door panels like paper. Which gives me the idea that their much louder and I need a different box design or something :P

The plastic housing / panel broke where they screw down. I removed the headliner and figured I could pull it out and put some resin and glue and fix it. Well the wires going into it don't unplug, so far now I just taped it :PI gotta look around the car and find the broken plastic and try piecing it all back together once the weather cools down.
I gotta ask are you a graphic designer or something? I've seen your wallpapers and your videos are always professionally done. Just wondering if its a hobby or your job

Not really, I started doing web design and so forth at a young age (15), made a few bucks here and there, but nothing too serious. Now (18 now) I've lost interest in it. But I mess around in photoshop, c4d, vegas, and a few other programs from time to time (doesn't mean I'm good at them though) :P

looks beast mode. makes me wish i had a wagon.

The large space always leaves with tons of ideas on new builds, specifically large enclosure, lots of cone area, and little power :D

But then I come back to the real world and remember I'm broke as hell and a new build won't help any.

My last vehicle before was a jeep wrangler, possibly the worst vehicle one could use for car audio, whether it be sq or spl...

I then moved and knew I would have to commute a good distance everyday, something the jeep wasn't very economical in. I decided I needed a car with decent mpg and tons of space. Looked at mazda 3 hatchbacks, golfs, tCs, and volvo v70s. Really wanted a v70 but couldn't find one with low miles, then one day I came across a v40 for sale and was like :WTFBubble: I haven't seen this before :P

I've driven both the v70 and v40 and preferred the v40. Volvos have the most comfortable seats, 5 hour drive back from a dealer auction and I was perfectly comfortable. I figured you had some experience with web design or something seeing how most videos aren't as well done. It makes watching them more enjoyable. Your system is coming along really nicely I cant believe you would consider changing something already lol....actually I know the feeling

yea.. i kinda want one. had to go and buy a house. -___- now i cant play with stuff like that for a while.

as for the whole "just be happy" thing, yea. pretty much everyone here knows that feeling. lol

I've driven both the v70 and v40 and preferred the v40. Volvos have the most comfortable seats, 5 hour drive back from a dealer auction and I was perfectly comfortable. I figured you had some experience with web design or something seeing how most videos aren't as well done. It makes watching them more enjoyable. Your system is coming along really nicely I cant believe you would consider changing something already lol....actually I know the feeling

I never got a chance to drive a v70, but I'm happy with the v40. Just need some stiffer springs. I just need to finish me left door panel and start the other side but it's too damn hot right now :P

yea.. i kinda want one. had to go and buy a house. -___- now i cant play with stuff like that for a while.as for the whole "just be happy" thing, yea. pretty much everyone here knows that feeling. lol

Yeah we all get use to it and want more. I heard Big Wills 4 18" zcon setup, after about a minute of full tilt, I just thought to myself "I could get so use to this... dammit"

Looks good man.

Thanks to some superb drivers :P

Nice vid. I enjoyed it. :popcorn:

looks great stef.. what camera do you have now btw???

looks great stef.. what camera do you have now btw???

Initially I was using my dirt bike helmet cam (which is actually 1080p, but not really designed up close stuff).

Then I started using my droidx phone :P

Now I got a small point and shoot, nikon s1600.