willch

Khaotik enclosures

So whats the deal with these boxes? I cant go onto their website, and i heard they may be having some issues? I really would like to find a box thats this quality out there without having to pay someone $500 for some 'custom' made POS. So if anyone knows a person, or company that makes good boxes, let me know.

They're waiting on a CNC machine, last i remember. Check out Argent audio or Audible customs on here, they're both building boxes.

So whats the deal with these boxes? I cant go onto their website, and i heard they may be having some issues? I really would like to find a box thats this quality out there without having to pay someone $500 for some 'custom' made POS. So if anyone knows a person, or company that makes good boxes, let me know.

Contact andrew of Argent audio. They have their own section on the forum.

He's built three boxes for me in the past couple years, anything from a simple sealed enclosure to an 8 cubic feet monster with 3 6" aeroports.

His work is stellar, and affordable :)

I support Andrew at Argent Audio as well.

And Ram here can make you a box design OP

i cannot wiat for kaotic enclosures to come ou.. i want won, it took me over 15 mines to right that through all of this nodding out i ddddddddddd[==== thoses dees are the result of my nodding lols

i cannot wiat for kaotic enclosures to come ou.. i want won, it took me over 15 mines to right that through all of this nodding out i ddddddddddd[==== thoses dees are the result of my nodding lols

:trippy::ughdunno: English?

:WTFBubble:

Go to bed dude your drunk!

:P

:trippy::ughdunno: English?

English1600x1200.jpg

Sorry, I had to. :peepwall: