Sign in to follow this  
QuinnyGT

Mayhem 18's

Still need to seal the wall off but a lil vid for you guys :) Lemme know wat you think??

Vid looks great!!! Is this the wall you were making modifications on? What are your thoughts on the changes?

looks great man!!! very official! :fing34:

Vid looks great!!! Is this the wall you were making modifications on? What are your thoughts on the changes?

Yup thats the wall, only mods were:

45's on all corners of the box

Much bigger port area

Those 2 simple change made the world of difference!! I went from 147.xxDB @ 38hz to 149.9DB @ 32hz, my 25hz score has gone up a whopping 5 DB!!! And those scores are with the wall unselaed, will try to seal it this week and re test, as I also got my O scope so I can turn the amps up a bit more now :morepower1:

Yup thats the wall, only mods were:

45's on all corners of the box

Much bigger port area

Those 2 simple change made the world of difference!! I went from 147.xxDB @ 38hz to 149.9DB @ 32hz, my 25hz score has gone up a whopping 5 DB!!! And those scores are with the wall unselaed, will try to seal it this week and re test, as I also got my O scope so I can turn the amps up a bit more now :morepower1:

Great to hear your hard work has paid off!! :drink40:

Ya man amazing how big a difference it made to the >30hz region!! I am planning a new wall already :D, but before I go taking anything out I wanna seal it off and shove some proper power on them Mayhems before I change my subs :) I would love to play 150 on music!! and a burp of 155 would be lovely too :eek5wavey:

give up a little info on the enclosure. Cubes and tuning.