gopala33

FI BTL N2 18

yes you will most likely pay 10x more to have it shipped to your country then to just find someone close to you and have them build it,

okey i will make thread for audible customs or argent audio i will try

he wont help me

i already told just do ship US u can see my post for us address llike that

i am very sad

http://www.soundsolu...u-want-deleted/

he wont help me

i am very sad

A different account huh? I see your location has changed to "US", and so has your IP address as well...interesting.

he wont help me

i am very sad

ARE YOU STUPID? You may not know english but I bet you can translate that and understand it. He doesn't want to sell you a box. :suicide-santa:

Im telling you guys he's not going to stop, he is going to just keep on and on, need to ban his ip address or he will make new accounts which he already has

His IP address changed when he created his new account.

We'll just have to ban Malaysia... :ughdunno:

Im telling you guys he's not going to stop, he is going to just keep on and on, need to ban his ip address or he will make new accounts which he already has

His IP address changed when he created his new account.

We'll just have to ban Malaysia... :ughdunno:

:peepwall: oh no hahaha. He could have built his own box in the time he has wasted all over on this forum and others!

he wont help me

i am very sad

A different account huh? I see your location has changed to "US", and so has your IP address as well...interesting.

because h disable my account so cannot post thread that why i sign up new account old account cannot post thread and reply too they disable

he wont help me

i am very sad

because h disable my account so cannot post thread that why i sign up new account old account cannot post thread and reply too they disable

Yes they disabled your other account because you are being very childish and suspicious, he already told you he is not going to build you a box so try somebody else or try asking someone that lives in your area :ughdunno: