gopala33

FI BTL N2 18

i take FI BTL N2

Ported box: 4.5-8.0cuft | 4.5-8.0cuft

Sub OD: 18.500” | 18.500”

Cut ID: 16.750” | 16.750”

Mounting depth: 11.125” | 11.125”

Displacement: 0.18cuft | 0.18cuft

that i need box design 8.0cuft and how many turned recommed ported 32Hz turned right

any services provide heliping making box design subwoofer

prefer US easy

Click the link and it will take you to the "Cut Sheet" for recommended Fi sub woofers. Just remember these are generic designs and may not fit your application.

Click the link and it will take you to the "Cut Sheet" for recommended Fi sub woofers. Just remember these are generic designs and may not fit your application.

i checked BTL 18 7.00 cubic feet @ 32Hz only right its recommed ????

i know BTL N2 18 need 8.0cuft

any servies provide i want buying that box fit FI BTL N2 18

Get somebody you know that good at working with wood and tools and have them follow design. Use MDF for material.

Get somebody you know that good at working with wood and tools and have them follow design. Use MDF for material.

i also can't make box myseft hard lah so i prefer people making helping i can buy it like that US serivices provide making box MDF

Edited by Gopala

Anda boleh mempunyai seseorang di Amerika Syarikat membina sebuah kotak dan kapal untuk anda tetapi ia akan menjadi mahal.

Anda boleh mempunyai seseorang di Amerika Syarikat membina sebuah kotak dan kapal untuk anda tetapi ia akan menjadi mahal.

:roflmao:

OP, the BTL will be fine in 7 cubes. Get in contact with one of the guys that build boxes on here and they can give you a quote, like Audibel Customs or Argent Audio

:drink40:

Edited by burko

sorry dont understand

:roflmao:

OP, the BTL will be fine in 7 cubes. Get in contact with one of the guys that build boxes on here and they can give you a quote, like Audibel Customs or Argent Audio

:drink40:

do i need post thread for Audibel Customs or Argent right they will help make box right

BTL N2 18 7cubes is fine ????? right

You are correct.

Lmfaooo

if i create topic he will tell price he can shipping at us any damage box mdf

Edited by Gopala

i still waiting please help i need urgent to get box who helping marking box

i have money ready

i have money ready

He already gave you the answer..

i have money ready

He already gave you the answer..

NDMstang65 do u make box to u are selling i can pay for u then u can ship us

LOL for the cost of shipping a giant MDF box to Malaysia packed well enough so that it won't split apart the OP could probably hire a local carpenter for a week to build five of them...

LOL for the cost of shipping a giant MDF box to Malaysia packed well enough so that it won't split apart the OP could probably hire a local carpenter for a week to build five of them...

^^^^^

I'm not building a box and shipping it to Malaysia dude. You'll have over 3000 dollars in it.

^^^^^

I'm not building a box and shipping it to Malaysia dude. You'll have over 3000 dollars in it.

no need shipping malaysia just shipping US only my friend will help to shiping malaysia hehehe

NDMstang65 ohh u not building so i saw u post thread box design who building the box which person

Dude..print off the box design that was linked to you, hand it to a local carpenter..tell him to build it.

You are going to save your self a ton of money..all of the measurements are there.

Dude..print off the box design that was linked to you, hand it to a local carpenter..tell him to build it.

You are going to save your self a ton of money..all of the measurements are there.

i can print then i most go my local shop like car audio shop so they will help right

if marking box to shipping US if my friend helping shipping malaysia will be damage box mdf ???