Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

my systems from start to now....

hello. i just wanted to make a list of all my past sub set-up's...... as u can tell, im bored haha

so here we go. from my very first sub, till now.

2 12" spx audio's

2 10" kicker cvr's (were stolen :jon: )

1 15" kicker L5

2 15" kicker comp's

3 12" crunch groundpounders

2 15" oldschool RF (got in a trade)

2 12" alpine type r's

1 10" kicker L7

3 15" kicker L7's (insane)

1 15" kicker cvx

1 15" RE audio xxx

2 12" kicker cvx

1 18" FI BTL

2 12" MTX9500's (built 2 custom boxes for my truck)

1 15" kicker L7

1 12" Orion HCCA (currently in my truck)

2 12" kicker cvr's (currently in my mustang)

that is a list of all the subs iv owned since i started getting into them. as you can tell, i used to LOVE to trade subs around and try new things.i only have pictures of some of them. here ya go....

lantznatesgay001-1-1.jpg

DSCN5082-1.jpg

100_3304.jpg

longterm6.jpg

95003.jpg

lantzhcca2.jpg

REsub3.jpg

Edited by Lantz

Somebody loves Kicker... :peepwall:

That's a lot of kicker equipment. Curious why you got rid of the BTL and the XXX

Which did you like most and why? Least? Comparisons?

That's a lot of kicker equipment. Curious why you got rid of the BTL and the XXX

lol ya. i got rid of the btl for 2 reasons... 1 is that i didnt have the power to push it. 2 is that i have a ranger. and there was barley enough room for a box and even if i did want to keep it, i didnt have the exp. to build a box for it. the xxx i bought off ebay SUPER cheap. i pretty much just had it to flip and make some cash for my next system. it was a monster sub indeed.

Somebody loves Kicker... :peepwall:

i used to lol.

from which subs? out of all of them? ill be here all night lol. my favorite so far for both SQ and SPL is the cvx believe it or not. the l7's were just really loud and the cvr's werent really all that loud but had great SQ. the fi btl i never had in my truck. i had it in my stepdads dodge van (lol) on a kicker zx1500.1 in a 7.0CF ported box. and it would MOVE some air. haha. rightn now as we speak, my local shop is building a 3.0CF ported box for my orion hcca and i have a feeling its going to be my favorite out of them all. it was in a 1.8CFported pre-fab box and was loud. but with this new box, it should beup there with the 2 12" mtx 9500's. ill let u know sunday lol.

here is a few pic's of the first sub box iv ever built. i built 2 serperate ported boxes for 2 12" mtx 9500's tell me what u all think... Enjoy

95001.jpg

95002.jpg

95003.jpg

from which subs? out of all of them? ill be here all night lol. my favorite so far for both SQ and SPL is the cvx believe it or not. the l7's were just really loud and the cvr's werent really all that loud but had great SQ. the fi btl i never had in my truck. i had it in my stepdads dodge van (lol) on a kicker zx1500.1 in a 7.0CF ported box. and it would MOVE some air. haha. rightn now as we speak, my local shop is building a 3.0CF ported box for my orion hcca and i have a feeling its going to be my favorite out of them all. it was in a 1.8CFported pre-fab box and was loud. but with this new box, it should beup there with the 2 12" mtx 9500's. ill let u know sunday lol.

i got my box today. and out of all those, its my favorite. it has good SQ and gets REALLY loud. i compair it to the 3 15" kicker L7's i had. its not as looud as all 3 of them, but close. and for 1 12, thats damn good. i made a thread with all the new pic's!!!!