Sign in to follow this  
trevorb9

My Trunk Is Louder Than...

:gift: Happy Birthday!

Very nice work, looks like you put that 4 years on the forum to good use! Awesome sub choice, even better amp, love the false floor...function and appearance... good batteries... all around great substage!

I am surprised the single 15", badass as it is, SHITS on 2 HX2s... pretty nice 12's should at least keep up with the badass 15... maybe it was the overall upgrade?

Very nice work, looks like you put that 4 years on the forum to good use! Awesome sub choice, even better amp, love the false floor...function and appearance... good batteries... all around great substage!

I am surprised the single 15", badass as it is, SHITS on 2 HX2s... pretty nice 12's should at least keep up with the badass 15... maybe it was the overall upgrade?

Thanks man. I did i gathered all the knowledge i could, sucks i got banned from SMD tho.... :suicide-santa:

Yeah the sub is awesome couldn't ask for more out of a sub-woofer. Responsive, flat, clean, andddd LOUD n' LOW.

The false floor was a great idea makes everything easier.

Now to work on the front and back stage,

Yeah the HX'2 were very loud but only on the LOWss even in a PWK. I put the hx'2 in about 4 differnt boxes and they just wernt as flat as this woofer or nearly as clean.

Now Im waitng on my HX'2 to finished getting recone by Fi with there soft parts.. Should improve them.

I had the AQ on the Hx'2s and had the big 3 and batt so most likely it is the sub..

OP that looks like a pretty nice setup, get another batt, drop that amp down to 1 ohm and you'll be in for a nice surprise :fing34:

What did you use, if anything, to secure the false floor down? And is the box attached to the false floor or is it just sitting there?

OP that looks like a pretty nice setup, get another batt, drop that amp down to 1 ohm and you'll be in for a nice surprise :fing34:

What did you use, if anything, to secure the false floor down? And is the box attached to the false floor or is it just sitting there?

Thanks, Your right i need to upgrade my electrical more.. soon enough.

I like surprises!!

The false floor is attached the the truck using some bolts, it is secured pretty good.

Yes, i attached the enclosure to the false floor and it does not move.