eric78702

150 on music goal

I think they're rates 2k each. I'm sure they can take more tho

Hmmmm i know sa's are underrated. I wanna listen to some nightshades.

I got 4 sa15's on a t4000bd and im doing 152.4...i have a yukon...so on a smaller car u should be ok..

Hey i just noticed its shorty!! Haha wassup man! You finally got your alternator!! Ill sell you my Fi Q 15's :P

Haha yeah what's up Orlando I got it like a month ago it was 626 hurts my pocket ha. But na I think I'll pass on the Q's but thanks friend :D

Hey i just noticed its shorty!! Haha wassup man! You finally got your alternator!! Ill sell you my Fi Q 15's :P

Haha yeah what's up Orlando I got it like a month ago it was 626 hurts my pocket ha. But na I think I'll pass on the Q's but thanks friend :D

Im in mexico. Im going back today haha. Damm thats alot! Should of looked into Dc power?

I got 4 sa15's on a t4000bd and im doing 152.4...i have a yukon...so on a smaller car u should be ok..

Thats 4 15's vs 2 15's though??

Mainly vehicle/install dependent. What kind of vehicle do you have?

THANK YOU.... i was blown away by how many people SPOKE before they even asked a SINGLE QUESTIONS that MATTERS>

my lord...

im seeing more and more people are getting away from the TRUTH on this site.

Good thing i knew the car he has i wanted to steal it once >:) hahaha jkjk but true abt how the install is done.

Do the sundown z's like small boxes?

im not sure about the z's but i do know that nightshades work well in small enclosures.

THANK YOU.... i was blown away by how many people SPOKE before they even asked a SINGLE QUESTIONS that MATTERS>

my lord...

x2, especially from some people who never even hit higher than a 145db on a TL meter. OP it is gonna take more than some guessing on equipment to get a 150's on music. Give more information on vehicle and electrical specifics for a good start to getting you on your way to your goal.

every one thinks 150 is simple... its not... and if you plan on doing 150 on music!!! get ready to try try try again

every one thinks 150 is simple... its not... and if you plan on doing 150 on music!!! get ready to try try try again

testing, moving box around, rebuilding box, flipping passenger side visor open while driver side is closed, more testing etc.

my lord...

What is the TRUTH?

im not going to get into it.

Not me. I respect anyone hitting 150+ ive done so much only to gain very little. Its hard as f... To hit 150db.

Its good to have a TL.

50s are a very hard to reach and very respectable score if acheived. good luck to ya. keep us posted on progress.

some guys drop a 15 inch sub in the right kind of car and hit crazy numbers and other have done everything under the sun to hit 150 and never do. Im working very hard toward my goal and have been for two years with the same equipment i started with. slowly chipping away!

testing, moving box around, rebuilding box, flipping passenger side visor open while driver side is closed, more testing etc.

Werd!! I hit 147 @ 45 hz then changed my box and hit 146.7 @ 42 hz but the 146.7 sounded wayyy louder. Its tricky!

Well yeah I just want to know with the space, power, and electrical I have what y'all recommend on getting me in the right track. Guessing is what I guess I'm looking for. Try try try and try again :)

im loving how many member we have right now in the austin area !!!

we gotta get togather.

Totally agree, 150 is good no matter what. Back when I competed (1995-1996) it took a lot more. Granted, the subs are soooo much stronger now and amplifier power is MUCH cheaper to get a lot now, it still took me 12-15" subs and a U.S. Amps VLX-200 to do over 150 with Flashdance (and that set a USAC Legal SPL record in it's class that year) so I have much respect for people doing numbers with very little equipment now.

we gotta get togather.

That would be pretty freaking awesome even though I don't have a setup right now still would be cool.

we gotta get togather.

If my mom would let me take out her tahoe i would. But theres other people i can get together to meet up.

we gotta get togather.

If my mom would let me take out her tahoe i would. But theres other people i can get together to meet up.

I got to hear oscars 9518's earlier and I think they are louder than the crossfires for sure.