gopala33

why u wont help why u want deleted

why u wont help buld ENCLOSURE ?????????????

he replyed ur email but why u dont reply ???

i am waiting i realy need it urgent

You are not welcome here. If you keep posting here I will be forced to take action with the mods and have you banned.

If you truly need an enclosure built with urgency, you build it. Shipping from the US to Malaysia, or India, wherever you are, will take time.

whats with this guy? i just dont understand

i need ENCLOSURE box he wont help

If you truly need an enclosure built with urgency, you build it. Shipping from the US to Malaysia, or India, wherever you are, will take time.

i said just shipping US only no need ship malaysia and indian

my friend live US then my ffriend will help ship malaysia

:Doh:

Shipping to Montana, then to Malaysia will take even more time, I think you need to look into other places for an enclosure, within your country since you need one urgently.

I would imagine Malaysia has to have some kind of car audio shops around...lol.

Shipping to Montana, then to Malaysia will take even more time, I think you need to look into other places for an enclosure, within your country since you need one urgently.

he not live Montana

i give u address short

NE Sandy Blvd

c/o MYP-LQM

Portland

OREGON

that is

Not to speak for him, but I believe he is trying to tell you he no longer wants your business, which is his right as a business owner. He does not feel comfortable with your situation and believes you would be better off getting an enclosure elsewhere. Telling him over and over you want it shipped to your friend in the US is NOT going to change his mind...

Not to speak for him, but I believe he is trying to tell you he no longer wants your business, which is his right as a business owner. He does not feel comfortable with your situation and believes you would be better off getting an enclosure elsewhere. Telling him over and over you want it shipped to your friend in the US is NOT going to change his mind...

yes i want shipping US MY friend

WOW....You just don't get it...he's telling you to GO AWAY!

Good bye.