Bjake93

Waiting to be shipped??

What exactly does this mean?? Im new to this site and my friend has a ssa dcon 10 i believe sounds amazing! I ordered the ssa dcon 15 and cant wait to hear it! But back to the original question...what exactly does that mean?? Thanks guys

BEen reading around and i guess this just means its building?? Sorry about that all ive read is positive good feedback about quality and ship time so hopefully my infinity holds out till then! Thanks. Also if anyone has any suggestions for tuning on the dcon 15??

BEen reading around and i guess this just means its building?? Sorry about that all ive read is positive good feedback about quality and ship time so hopefully my infinity holds out till then! Thanks. Also if anyone has any suggestions for tuning on the dcon 15??

First off, thanks for your business! "Awaiting Shipment" simply means your sub has been placed in the build que. At this time our build house is a bit behind, and will probably take your sub 7-10 business days to be completed.

You can find specs and tuning information on the DCON product page here: http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/index.php/product-information/dcon.html

Thanks again for choosing SSA!

What exactly does this mean?? Im new to this site and my friend has a ssa dcon 10 i believe sounds amazing! I ordered the ssa dcon 15 and cant wait to hear it! But back to the original question...what exactly does that mean?? Thanks guys

As Mark had said, that's exactly what it means. It's awaiting creation, then transportation, for your audio sensation. It takes a few days to complete and afterward you're in for a treat. LOL, damnit, gotta stop doing that. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you love the sound of the 10" DCON, they are definitely great subs. You can put on a goofy grin tho, knowing you'll have yours as soon as they can get it to you. I'll be looking for the build log! :fing34:

Yeah the 15 is a little louder than his setup iv heard. I'm custom building the box with a friend but is there a trick to be able to flex windows and things like that? I'm going to be powering it with a memphis amp bridged to 200. Not a lot of power but good enough. Hoping to get a sundown amp soon. I'll put up some pictures and a video when its completed! Also I saw a video of a guy with a huge ssa sticker on his rear windshield...is it possible to get one of those??

One more thing anybody got any suggesrions on some 6x9s with good mid bass and all that?? I'm running xplods and they are dead already...

I'll be building the box with the op. I modeled it in winisd. 4.5cf tuned to 32 Hz with a 14.5 x 3" slot port. Port and sub facing rear of trunk. Outside of the box will be 16 h x 33 w x 22 d. I will have some sort of bracing in the box..75

Darn touch screen! That was .75" MDF. Any thing look wrong with this? I'll try to post a drawing when I get on a real pc tonight.

Duane

Just a question i saw a video from the end of june of a 15 dcon that the guy got before it was available so is my order for one of the first ones?? Il be posting pics of the box build later this week and when i get the sub some vids of it in action!!

Hopefully gettin it soon cant wait!!

Any Dcon's that are not with me, are all production models. :)

Awesome! Hopefully itl be done soon me and duane just finished the box I'll put pics up later

wait for the sub they are one of the best you can buy.be patient. :eek5wavey:

Iv heard! Im hoping to really change my car around speakerwise. What are some good 6x9s for mids??

I don't know of any good 6x9's...

What are good brands?? I want some mid bass in there right now its nonexistant haha

What are good brands?? I want some mid bass in there right now its nonexistant haha

Those look good but im looking a little cheaper?? Like 150ish limit...any in that range?? My friend has rockfords and those r nice but it seems sometimes smaller non-maimstream companies are better.

Alpines top of the line 6 x 9 is as good as you could get, :drink40:

I don't know of any good 6x9's...

Believe it or not pioneer makes some 6x9s with valcano lava rock reinforced cones that sound decent. Forgot the model number, im on my phone...

My uncles got pioneers and his sound good mayched with a kicker 10 and his truck sounds nice...hmm il have to look at their prices

Updatee i got some rockford p1653 punch series 6.5s from a friend theyr in the doors pretty good sq so far! I think my infinity is dying tho the box is literally falling appart...trying to figure out how to upload pics on here of the box build and new/old pics??

Hey AAron and Mark, thought i would post here instead of starting a new thread, how long are the DCON15's taking to get out? i ordered July30th. getting ancy. :)

thanks

Everything is built in the order it comes in. The Xcon's have much more machining needed then the Dcon's, but still it is in the order of process. The build house is going as fast as they can, I promise, they are even flying in help.