Sign in to follow this  
RidinLoudProditons

Some What New Here

Well I became a member of this forum a while back for the bravox video contest, some of you may remember me, I placed second. I had the video with the B( oYo )Bs.....Spent a few years on ROE (Realm OF Excursion) And thought id hit you guys up over here. My name is Joe I live in Ohio. Got almost all the gear I need to do a fresh install Just need the time. I love Audio, I love bass. I love loud music. got some cerwin vega floor standing speakers for the home theater mains and a FI Q 15 in 9 cubic foot sealed off 125 watts for my HT sub. OH YEAH. I love workin with computers built mine from scratch (need any help with yours hit me up and ill see what I can do for ya) I am good with my hands love fixing things and rigging things [\] Always trying to find the cheapest way to do something. I do odd jobs for people around here you name it ive most likely done it or helped do it. I also do graphics and a little video editing so Hit me up if you want a custom sig done or any type of graphic work done. Click my sig to see some of the work ive done or if you are on ROE im sure uve seen my logo around. Want to know anymore about me just ask.

:WELCOME: