would 4 Hifonics HFX12D4 ported @ 30hz on a 1500d be louder than my 2 skar 12's on the same amp in a wagon.

Just wondering.. why would you want to go from skar to hifonics? Im sure it might be a tad bit louder but with horrible SQ and probably wouldnt last a third the time as a skar. If anything id check out the dcons which are around the same rms as them hifi's and will sound and perform worlds better.

If you can fit 4 12s, you could probably fit 2 15" dcons :)

Just wondering.. why would you want to go from skar to hifonics? Im sure it might be a tad bit louder but with horrible SQ and probably wouldnt last a third the time as a skar. If anything id check out the dcons which are around the same rms as them hifi's and will sound and perform worlds better.

im keeping the skar's im going to have 4 skars on a ap3000d but the hifoincs is for when i take the skars out and the hifonics are 100 bucks for 4 so you really cant beat that price

Those are not worth the price.

the skars?

the skars?

the hifonics...

Those are not worth the price.

25 bucks a sub with 4 i should be in the 140s

Well if you feel that comfortable about them then buy them and get to the 140s

If its too good to be true then it most likely is, my buddy just let me barrow a hifonics hfi d4 until i get my sundowns and iv got about 300 watts going to it and it sucks ass, it wont play anything before like 30hz and the highs are real pingy and annoying, stay with 4 skars and you will be good to go.

For $25 per sub, it's pretty hard to beat. At worst you're out $100, box materials and some time for an experiment. That's a cheap experiment IMO. I'm pretty sure if you didn't like them, you could sell them.

For $25 per sub, it's pretty hard to beat. At worst you're out $100, box materials and some time for an experiment. That's a cheap experiment IMO. I'm pretty sure if you didn't like them, you could sell them.

thats what im thinking im allready in the 140's on music with the 2 skars this is just to fuck around with i guess i will never sell the skars i love them to much