SpeakerBoy

Being somewhat healthy

I'm currently 6', and weigh 210lbs, which is down from 270lbs in February. I am hoping to get down to 180 by spring, and I am trying to do it the healthy way as opposed to whats happening now >.> About three weeks ago, i stopped getting hungry, at all really. Simply no physical desire to eat. Kinda like, i'll eat just to eat and everything tastes bad, like i ate wayyy too much already.

So, my question(s) are,

1) what is some healthy food, that's not tasteless.

2) What should i make of my lack of appetite?

3) what are some good lifts for dropping weight, or more specifically dropping fat (I am still getting used to running, not really a big fan)? numbers aren't so important as composition.

Thanks.

1) Find yourself a coop and only eat things that don't come in a box. IE, fruit, vegetables, meat from the butcher's area, real breads (ie no printing on the package), cheese from the imported section and so on. Taste 1000% better than the packaged shit and isn't full of stuff that will kill you.

2) Eat better tasting food, but #1 should solve that

3) Not my arena, but one rec'd I can make is to do whatever you are motivated to do. Doing something religiously that isn't right is better than not doing something regularly.

Lift weights till burnout to build lean muscle, lean muscle burns lots of fat.

Running a bit, getting out and about more; down to 190lbs! :lol: