Sign in to follow this  
phantomdjx

CES

I could tell you, but then i would have my tounge cut off and my fingers smashed with a hammer

So what do you know without loosing your tongue. Man I come by this site at least 4 times while i'm at work and no one ever posts over here. I do notice a lot of views but that's it. Oh and realy think the smilies are pucking hilarious like this one. :boo::boo:

thats cuz i got no info lol

ive only seen pix thats all.

edit: this forum goes quick, but not as quick as the major forums like ca.com or caf. its a slow time for info cuz its ces time. things will pickup within the next week or so

thats cuz i got no info lol

ive only seen pix thats all.

edit: this forum goes quick, but not as quick as the major forums like ca.com or caf.  its a slow time for info cuz its ces time. things will pickup within the next week or so

Well I wasn't complaining just stating the current obvious. Anyways i'm new here and I appreciate informative forums and look forward to asking questions and maybe even answering some here. I remember when i was interested in us amps a long time ago and couldn't find any dedicated places for them. This is a nice thing.

well i for one am glad you are here... its always nice to have regulars in the forum :D

usamps1Medium.jpg

usamps2Medium.jpg

usamps3Medium.jpg

usampsMedium.jpg

posted by BodegaBay on CA.com :runlaugh:

so from what ive seen and heard, to answer phantomxdj's question,

* New and improved AX Line

* Unveiling of a 6 ft. long amplifier

* Brand new Xterminator Line to replace the IS

* USamps drivers and comp sets

thats all i could think of so far. im going to get some in depth info tomorrow.

6 foot amp? i looked at that and thought it was just display. because they get their heat sinks in long lengths and them cut them down for the individual amps.

i don't think the speakers are going to be out any time soon. i was told about it being a thought, when jeff was still around. but it wasn't to be passed on. so i never said anything. but since they were sporting some at ces, it's fair game now. there were even diff subs in the demo car than what was on the display board. the car sounded good. so many cars high end sounded like azz. us amps was one of the few that sounded good. see if this link works. it's the first set of image tabs to click on, part way down the page.

full size chevy

6 foot amp? i looked at that and thought it was just display. because they get their heat sinks in long lengths and them cut them down for the individual amps.

cha. it was an actual amp. rather powerful if i do say so myself. ith ink 13-15 kw. cant believe it, that thing was as tall as i am haha (prolly as wide too ;))

hope you dont mind Larry, but im gonna use your pix for this site.

Sweet, the Xterminator amps totally match my autotek.

yap! nice old school look, now you gotta paint that autotek black :D

have at it bro, i've got a couple more i'll email you. just hope i remember your email addy still.

i didn't take as many pics as i thought i would. as a whole, not much was new and exciting this year.

cha. it was an actual amp. rather powerful if i do say so myself. ith ink 13-15 kw. cant believe it, that thing was as tall as i am haha (prolly as wide too ;))

hope you dont mind Larry, but im gonna use your pix for this site.

Sweet, the Xterminator amps totally match my autotek.

yap! nice old school look, now you gotta paint that autotek black :D

I'll have to take a trip to baller mart

6ft amp sounds really interesting I want to see that thing!

And for speakers PM me if your gonna get some flakko =) I wanna hear them!

have at it bro, i've got a couple more i'll email you.  just hope i remember your email addy still.

i didn't take as many pics as i thought i would. as a whole, not much was new and exciting this year.

thanks a WHOLE lot larry, ill be sure to post them up.

will do david, ill try to get some pix today :)

have at it bro, i've got a couple more i'll email you.  just hope i remember your email addy still.

thanks a WHOLE lot larry, ill be sure to post them up.

will do david, ill try to get some pix today :)

Where's the in depth report or stats on these new amps?

Where's the in depth report or stats on these new amps?

blech..... the gang wasnt back from Vegas yet.... :peepwall:

no i wont... dont wanna jump the gun