spljim

whent to my first db comp last night

I hit a 131.7 with one sa-8 in a .75cf box tund to 32hz of a rf 500.1 I cant rember what song I played it is in a 06 chevy equinox and I did beter then some of the people with a par of 10's and single ported 12's I feal bad for the kid with the aq hdc3 12 off 1000+ wats he onely hit a 128.6 but his was in a reg cab truck with the sub facing the frunt and the port facing up betwing the seats

Cool, hope you had a good time, what sanctioning body put on the show? A 128.6 is pretty poor for 1k and an HDC3 in a regular cab imo. Did you bring home any trophies/awards?

the audio shop in town put it on I did not whin enething ther was three diferent clases up to 23in of cone in clase one 24-35in in clase two and 36in and up in three with all the power you wont in each class but I hit beter then the 3rd place car in clase two and the 2ed place in clase two onely hit a 131.8 that is onely .1db more then I did and i was runing one 8in sub and the hdc3 was beter then mine but we rane with the car's seald up and his sub/box did not like that with the dors oppen his was a lot loder then mine

Edited by spljim

Nice, I wish the shops around here would do that. There's at least 3 in the next town and they don't ever do anything like this.

Wut?

:lol2: it was tough decipherin' that.

where was this at?