Ryan916

break in attempt on my car

Got back from city college last night and I got to grab some booms from my passenger side and my key won't go in. Looking closer its all torqued up in there and there circular etching around my key hole. Nothing is missing so I guess he was unsuccessful. I can't upload a pic with my phone at work but what was he trying to do? He was unsuccessful but what steps should I take for preventing anything. I don't have an alarm currently nor do I have anything to project in yet ha but it was the first day of this semester. Already happening geeze

Gun turret protecting the car?

booms as in boomers? or... i vote you have everything bolted in with as many as feasible that way it will deter them just because it would take to long.

booms as in boomers? or... i vote you have everything bolted in with as many as feasible that way it will deter them just because it would take to long.

I think he meant books lol.

I vote for alarm with bright ass lights. Make it as unpleasant and loud inside the car as possible. And maybe wire it to a second battery so that they can't disable it from the under the hood.

Yea id love a automated turret on top haha. Buy yea ill have to do some research. My car will be sitting in a large parking garage 12 hours twice a week. I was thinking about bolting in the sub with roundover heads secured from the inside and build the box around that but it could end up screwing me. Same deal with amps etc

If people want something bad enough they will take. Just make sure your car and equipment are insured. Don't leave anything out in plain sight.

"The sentry project."

Check out some of the videos.

I also suggest an alarm with a shock sensor. Usually for around $400 and up you can get a decent alarm with a lot of features including remote start installed. $400 may sound like a lot but when it scares people away it already paid for itself.

Can you upload a pic of the damage?

Have you written down the serial numbers of your audio equipment?

:)

im a strong believer in an alarm with shock, and proximity sensors and 2 way page, NOTHING freaks a thief out more then when the alarm warns before they every touch it (proximity)