KennethColeman

How do I order FI Subs if I'm military at an APO?

So Im trying to order a pair of FI N2 BTL 15's and I can't get a response from FI. Anybody knows a better way to get in touch with them for us military folks?

Email Nick. I believe its nick@ficaraudio.com

They will work with APO's.

J

Thanks guys and I just sent an email to Nick. It's almost 2 in th AM here so not sure what time it is in vegas right now. Hopefully I get an answer here soon.

Thanks guys and I just sent an email to Nick. It's almost 2 in th AM here so not sure what time it is in vegas right now. Hopefully I get an answer here soon.

It's towards the end of the day, 5pm. They'll take care of you.

Yeah I hope so.Im still waiting on a reply to how much these subs weigh because we a 70lb limit to APO. I wanted to go 18's but im sure their over the 70lb limit.Hopefully I can get these shipped here so I can start my build in my Avy

Yeah I hope so.Im still waiting on a reply to how much these subs weigh because we a 70lb limit to APO. I wanted to go 18's but im sure their over the 70lb limit.Hopefully I can get these shipped here so I can start my build in my Avy

What if it's separate packages, then 140lb limit?

The neo is going to be far lighter than standard magnets

Unfortunately its 70lbs per package.I wish it was 140lbs total.So I will have to pay shipping on each sub.

Unfortunately its 70lbs per package.I wish it was 140lbs total.So I will have to pay shipping on each sub.

You pay separate shipping regardless. And the n2 neo's are very light for a high power 18.

Btw I'm pretty sure the eighteen wouldn't be much more than a 2-4 pound difference.

Thats good to hear about the possible weight difference.It would be nice if someone from FI could actually confirm the weight difference between the 2 subs

Just for reference a 15 is 33.00 to ship to my house and an 18 is 34.42, so they can't be too much different weight wise.

same motor same weight. basket and soft parts weight about the same too

You guys are all providing good info but I still need this confirmed by a FI rep.I would hate to order these subs only to find out after the build that i cant get them shipped to my APO address

You guys are all providing good info but I still need this confirmed by a FI rep.I would hate to order these subs only to find out after the build that i cant get them shipped to my APO address

If you only need to know that they don't weigh >70 lbs each I can assure you they don't.

Are youtalking about the 15 or 18 or both?

Both weigh between ~40-50

Relax man, we're literally working 16-18 hour days right now.

I'll take some time and get caught up on emails and stuff over the weekend. Turning parts and getting stuff out the door is far more important then that right now.

You will have to go with N2's, N3's will not ship via USPS APO they are a tid too heavy.

Relax man, we're literally working 16-18 hour days right now.

I'll take some time and get caught up on emails and stuff over the weekend. Turning parts and getting stuff out the door is far more important then that right now.

You will have to go with N2's, N3's will not ship via USPS APO they are a tid too heavy.

No problem at all. I wasn't trying to rush you guys.I understand how busy you guys are but it sucks when I get a response for 1 email but not the other when I sent both at the same time. I think the guys in the forum have answered my questions pretty well about the weight.Now I just need to know the ordering process for us APO folk.Thanks

I sit down and buzz through emails around 4am..could have missed the second one, either way we'll get you taken care of.

I sit down and buzz through emails around 4am..could have missed the second one, either way we'll get you taken care of.

Okay well whenever you have time let me know what I need to do to make this happen. Thanks

Shot you an email, please let me know if you get it.

Sometimes the .mil emails are a pain in the butt and do not work and it gets thrown in the spam folder.

Regardless, need your APO address and information on what you would like to order so we can get a quote for you together and get you a ticket going.