SMpaintball78

1 amp per solo x, which would be better???

i hav all 4 gauge now but im switching to 0 in the near future haha

i hav all 4 gauge now but im switching to 0 in the near future haha

Use the best zero gauge you can get and install it right. Buy a dmm if you dont have one its your best freind. :lol2:

Where is ross in Ohio?

I'd look into a used SAZ-3000. There are several in the FS section right now.

there asking 500 which is a tad over my max spending. even at 450, its a little much for me. and i wont be purchasing a amp for atleast another month if not longer.

I highly suggest saving your money until you can buy something worthwhile. Remember, you get what you pay for. $400 for 3k is hard to find unless you come across a killer deal in the Classifieds.

ya. thats where i got the x's from. there are some hella good deals on there. my buddy might get this kicker zx1000 in a trade deal and he said he would sell it to me for $130 and its the newest version out so if that happens, ill just find another one. the do like 1400 watts so i think that should be good for each solo x. it all depends on what goes on with his stuff.

How do you figure it does 1400 RMS?

Where is ross in Ohio?

in between cincinnati and hamilton

I'd look into a used SAZ-3000. There are several in the FS section right now.

there asking 500 which is a tad over my max spending. even at 450, its a little much for me. and i wont be purchasing a amp for atleast another month if not longer.

I highly suggest saving your money until you can buy something worthwhile. Remember, you get what you pay for. $400 for 3k is hard to find unless you come across a killer deal in the Classifieds.

ya. thats where i got the x's from. there are some hella good deals on there. my buddy might get this kicker zx1000 in a trade deal and he said he would sell it to me for $130 and its the newest version out so if that happens, ill just find another one. the do like 1400 watts so i think that should be good for each solo x. it all depends on what goes on with his stuff.

How do you figure it does 1400 RMS?

the birthsheets say 1460. so im guessing 1200 or 1300 watts to each

I heard those birth sheets are unreliable. It's not like you are going to get a constant amount of power anyway. I just rather spend the money on something I know without a doubt will do the power. Relying on a 1000w amp to be overrated to 1400w is a bit sketchy for me but maybe that's just me.

No one has asked.

1. What are you driving?

2. What size Solo X's do you have?

3. What type of enclosure will they be in?

4. What kind of music do you like?

5. And finally, what is you level of audio knowledge?

Answer these in order please. :)

No one has asked.

1. What are you driving?

1995 ext cab ford ranger

2. What size Solo X's do you have?

2 10's

3. What type of enclosure will they be in?

3.0-3.5cubes a piece tuned@32Hz

4. What kind of music do you like?

Rock,rap, country, but when I really use my subs is rap :/

5. And finally, what is you level of audio knowledge? Well on here most people will tell u not much. But I think I know a good amount. I can tell if a sub is under or overpowered, the pros and cons of sealed or potted lol, diagnose a sub with problems

Answer these in order please. :)

I heard those birth sheets are unreliable. It's not like you are going to get a constant amount of power anyway. I just rather spend the money on something I know without a doubt will do the power. Relying on a 1000w amp to be overrated to 1400w is a bit sketchy for me but maybe that's just me.

I was betting to get around 1200 watts per 1500watt rms sub which isn't to bad I though. My electrical is a 220 ho alt. Two 1800 kinetic batts, and all 0 gauge wire

i thought each sub was 2500 rms?

i did too....but now everyone including sonicelectronics are saying there 1500rms 3000peak. that 10's only. 12's are 2500rms

They are the same motor and same coil, I see no reason why they would be rated differently.

They are the same motor and same coil, I see no reason why they would be rated differently.

idk man haha

i just recieved a offer for 2 sundown saz 1500's for 400shipped. what u all think? there not to pretty, but work 100%