coobies5

Persuade me

Best sounding sub ive herd to date were my x-cons and ive herd plenty of sq ones in my day. Honestly if you still want some serious output and a nice sounding sub you should stop looking haha.

yeah, that is how my first impression was of the xcon's very great sq at low volumes and immense output and clarity at higher volumes.

yeah, that is how my first impression was of the xcon's very great sq at low volumes and immense output and clarity at higher volumes.

Sounds like our goal for the Xcon was reached for you. :)

yes it was! and now i need to wait and find some used =]

Are you only looking for 2 12s (xcons)? Or perhaps 15s? :P

Are you only looking for 2 12s (xcons)? Or perhaps 15s? :P

i would like to have 15"s but i just want to stick with 12"s for now....just to get some space back and see how i like it.

Update!

I was able to find a damn good deal on here from another member and I was able to purchase a 12" Xcon, I put it in my old box i used with my ssd, 2.1cu ft @ 33hz and it sounds great! Now I just need to get another xcon and I believe I'll be happy!

Nice display of patience! I know that I would not have made it this long. Glad you like it.