Out There Customs

NS1 Question

so i have been asked a few times and have done my fair share of looking and asking.....what is the 1 ohm 2 ohm and 4 ohm (mainly 4 ohm) rating on the NS1? i cant and others cant seem to find these any where apart from its a beast. we compete USACI in my area and 3 of the guys in or close to the 160s really want to know this to see if they can be in the classes they want with this amp. I also have heard it will have 1 rating only 600 rms @ 4ohm which would be killer in USACI but whats the truth to this? Im tired of getting the run around or answer-its a beast when i ask. my customers are really curious too and keep asking if i have heard anything.....so please JACOB straight up, what are you rating these at 4 ohm?

Thanks

Tyler

6500w @ 1 ohm

3250w @ 2 ohms

1625w @ 4 ohms

Thats what I was told in an email a few weeks back, but dont quote me.

6500w @ 1 ohm

3250w @ 2 ohms

1625w @ 4 ohms

Thats what I was told in an email a few weeks back, but dont quote me.

6500w @ 1 ohm

3250w @ 2 ohms 1625w @ 4 ohms

Is this at 12 volts?

damn! i wish Jacob would rate it 1000 w rms at 4 ohm rms at 14.4 or 12v for USACI rating to be able to get into an awesome class

It would not be allowed in the 0-1000 class -- if it was then, IMO, the entire rating system would be more of a joke than it is now.

In terms of selling the amp to the general population rating a 6500+ watt amp for 4000 @ 1 ohm also wouldn't encourage buying it.

In any event... we've been tweaking the ratings, manual, etc... final manual ratings :

6500 @ 1 ohm

3300 @ 2 ohm

1800 @ 4 ohm

We rate our amps at 12.8v -- the NS-1 as with other amps will exceed it's ratings.

It would fit in classes denominated by 1800-watt

Edited by sundownz

Nice! I can't wait for these to become available.

It would not be allowed in the 0-1000 class -- if it was then, IMO, the entire rating system would be more of a joke than it is now.

In terms of selling the amp to the general population rating a 6500+ watt amp for 4000 @ 1 ohm also wouldn't encourage buying it.

In any event... we've been tweaking the ratings, manual, etc... final manual ratings :

6500 @ 1 ohm

3300 @ 2 ohm

1800 @ 4 ohm

We rate our amps at 12.8v -- the NS-1 as with other amps will exceed it's ratings.

It would fit in classes denominated by 1800-watt

thanks jacob! actually in usaci they have stock 601-1800 at 4 ohm so it would be perfect there also modified 1001-2000 so good to go there and 2001-4000 great for 2! awesome! guys around here will like this! thanks again for making killer products!