Sign in to follow this  
AndrewBR98

need some help guys!

hey all i am currently in the market for a solid 1500-2000rms amplifier to power my IA lethal injections. i have narrowed it down to either a rockford fosgate t1500bd or an american bass 120.1. I will be doing a small amount of competing but mostly just daily listening. I can get them for almost the same price but just cant decide which one would suit me better. my electrical will consist of probably just a second larger battery in the back and the big 3. give me some pros and cons of each amp if ya could! thanks!

Either amp would be a fine choice. Flip a coin or choose based on cosmetics if you like.

Either amp would be a fine choice. Flip a coin or choose based on cosmetics if you like.

yeah the rockford def wins in that category. the american bass is brand spankin new and was clamped at 1800rms at 1 ohm dropping to ~12v. i know the rockford might do about that (1700-1800ish) but at 14.4...plus the rockford probably wont like .5 ohms if i ever switch subs with a different impedence and the 120.1 can do it all day with decent electrical. im sure the rockford is cleaner power compared to the 120.1 as well. ahh idk guys