onebadmonte

1000th Poast :P

I figured I'd go out of my way and do something silly for my 1000th post. Honestly this is a feat that I thought I'd never accomplish. I had always been into car audio. With the advent of Ebay and me having steady income I was able to afford some of the JL pieces I had been eyeing since the mid 90's. After a while if running the JL stuff I decided to step up my game. I just bought a house and finally had a garage to work in. I did general searches on the net for big subwoofers and high power subwoofers. I would get returns for a "REXXX" sub. It took me a while to figure out that this "REXXX" sub was actually an RE audio XXX. Realizing that I joined a forum. The first forum I joined was the Sound Illusions board, if you can remember that far back. It was an exciting time for me regarding car audio. I was reading about the Adire Brahma, the RE MT and the infamous TC Sounds Uber Woofer. I was able to pick up some like new Atlases through the forum. It was fun posting there, but it all ended when Sound Illusions went offline. I was bummed. It seemed I re-entered the car audio scene at a transition period for the industry. It was a few months later, I was doing a general search for Ascendant Audio on the net that I came across this forum. I joined immediately. I felt I was back on track with my audio adventures. Over the years I've been able to share what little knowledge I have and been able to learn a whole lot more. I've had the pleasure of chatting with insiders and with loyal hobbyist. I've even gotten the chance to meet some great people in person. It's been a great ride so far, lets see what the next 1000 post bring. :drink40: How about you guys, how'd you come about joining the forum and how has it affected your interest in the hobby?

carl-sagan-youre-awesome.gif

glad your here with us hugo

LOL./

carl-sagan-youre-awesome.gif

glad your here with us hugo

hahahaha it took me a minute to realize who that was in the .gif

NOT COOL I WANT A BLUE NAME!

You are almost halfway there :)

NOT COOL I WANT A BLUE NAME!

Spend a day or two in the IHOP and you can accomplish it very quick im sure. Lol

Haha, I guess I should have moseyed on in there long time a go. :P

Congrats on the 1000th post my Brother !!! :drink40:

Thanks. Glad I finally made it. :fing34:

I love the photo response to Carl Sagan being a star covered blue bra. It makes me so proud, as two of my favorite things are bewbies and space. I think my work is done here.