Sign in to follow this  
05Trailblazer

when is sundown audio going to have some deals on here soon?

I am debating on how the line will look... I may keep a woofer very much like the current SA with some small mods and then move up the driver I was designing as the "SA-10/12/15 v.2" to the next line up and re-name in something like SAX... as I don't want to leave a big gap in pricing as the stuff I'm working on does involve a newly tooled cast frame (expensive).

PS: I may do a sale this month... keeps your eyes open.

Edited by sundownz

well for sure this month im getting them!! and ill sure be sure to be on that look out on that sale for this month! by the way by how much have the SA-12's improved over the years, you can pm me if you want. because i've heard you did some upgrades on them not sure what

I am debating on how the line will look... I may keep a woofer very much like the current SA with some small mods and then move up the driver I was designing as the "SA-10/12/15 v.2" to the next line up and re-name in something like SAX... as I don't want to leave a big gap in pricing as the stuff I'm working on does involve a newly tooled cast frame (expensive).

PS: I may do a sale this month... keeps your eyes open.

Sign in to follow this