Miles

2 SA10's in a single cab

Well, i've been thinking a little about the subs, and have asked myself this more than once, so i would like to hear you guys opinion on this.. I think the 2 10's would sound great, but do you think a 15 would sound better? If i ran the full power to that SA15, it would need a smaller than normal ported box, but is ~2.5 cubes getting too small. I can fit a 15 in this box no problem (mounting depth wise). But i would like you guys opinion.

The 15 would have about 10% more cone area, but I think the two 10's would be better just because they'd be in their optimal box size.

That's what i'm thinking. However, since i would be running about 1300 watts to it, the box volume should be smaller to keep the sub under control somewhat. But, what size that needs to be i don't know. Any other thoughts or opinions?

in 3.5 cubes with 2 sa12s and 1200d the 1200 is all the way turned down and is almost too much. in 2.4 with 2 4" areos the 1200d is working hard and the subs and amp together are basically close to full potential. 10s and 12s like about the same box/power. id try 2.4 with 2 4" aeros i think you will be satisfied. or drop to 2.1-2.2 cubes (makes huge difference dropping .2 with sa8 so im sure 10s are close to that difference). i have noticed 1 thing about sa series: right box great output, wrong box== bye bye soft parts! they are a little pickier then most subs but do it right and you will be happy

2 10"s in a 2005 Standard Cab Chevy on about 1,500watts.

Where do you get those Db drive subs? and isn't that a down firing box? Looks like its doing pretty damn good. haha.