SMpaintball78

I royally have f'd up this time.....

hehe, had to throw in some humor to get your mind off the subject...

You keep feelin paranoid in here i'll bring the wall of funnies in here and go way off topic..

Don't speculate, only base your decision on facts as something like this has a LONG window to respond too.

It amazes me when people ask random people on a forum for help making a big life decision...

If I said abort, would you simply abort?

Or if I said congratulations your a father, you would keep it?

The decision is between you and her.

Good luck.

Best answer^ get some real friends or family and talk to them not strangers on the internet.

It amazes me when people ask random people on a forum for help making a big life decision...

Good luck.

Best answer^ get some real friends or family and talk to them not strangers on the internet.

what if i dont want anyone to know until i know for sure weather she is or isnt pregnate? if i start asking questions, there gonna know somethings up

Good luck.

what if i dont want anyone to know until i know for sure weather she is or isnt pregnate? if i start asking questions, there gonna know somethings up

I hear you on that one. You don't want to freak them out for no reason, but you still need talk to someone.

Edited by ricksi30

The pull out method is hardly good advice and well there nothing better then making a fat deposit down deep. Also your dumpin soldiers from first pump weather you feel it or not.

Compared to me and the people who actually have kids, its 100% effective if your doing it right. You dont wait for the first pump, thats not pulling out :Doh: , like I said mind over matter.

You have no idea how the male reproductive system works. By first pump he means when your penis enters the vagina.

Obviously I do or this would be my thread.

FWIW, Im 19 with a 16 month old daughter, and now that shes here I cant imagine not having her, but i will tell you that it will make EVERYTHING MUCH MUCH MUCH HARDER (i cant emphasize this enough). If i were you Id consider all options still at this point and remember that whatever decision you make will affect you for the rest of your life.

The pull out method is hardly good advice and well there nothing better then making a fat deposit down deep. Also your dumpin soldiers from first pump weather you feel it or not.

Compared to me and the people who actually have kids, its 100% effective if your doing it right. You dont wait for the first pump, thats not pulling out :Doh: , like I said mind over matter.

You have no idea how the male reproductive system works. By first pump he means when your penis enters the vagina.

No, those two things are not interdependent, you being full of shit has nothing to do with you not starting a thread like this

But please oh master of anatomy and physiology, explain how "mind over matter" keeps your precum from having sperm in it, that's some Charlie Sheen level bullshit right there. The pull out method is not 100% effective "if you're doing it right", Condoms are not 100% effective if you're doing it right, and the pill is not 100% effective if you're doing it right. The fact that you haven't gotten someone pregnant using any of those methods doesn't mean that makes them 100% effective.

If you go to vegas to play blackjack and win every time it doesn't mean the odds of winning in blackjack are 100%, it means you got lucky.

Good luck.

I hear you on that one. You don't want to freak them out for no reason, but you still need talk to someone.

You sir could not be more right

FWIW, Im 19 with a 16 month old daughter, and now that shes here I cant imagine not having her, but i will tell you that it will make EVERYTHING MUCH MUCH MUCH HARDER (i cant emphasize this enough). If i were you Id consider all options still at this point and remember that whatever decision you make will affect you for the rest of your life.

what was going through ur mins when ur girl told u she was pregnate??

No, those two things are not interdependent, you being full of shit has nothing to do with you not starting a thread like this

But please oh master of anatomy and physiology, explain how "mind over matter" keeps your precum from having sperm in it, that's some Charlie Sheen level bullshit right there. The pull out method is not 100% effective "if you're doing it right", Condoms are not 100% effective if you're doing it right, and the pill is not 100% effective if you're doing it right. The fact that you haven't gotten someone pregnant using any of those methods doesn't mean that makes them 100% effective.

If you go to vegas to play blackjack and win every time it doesn't mean the odds of winning in blackjack are 100%, it means you got lucky.

Go do some reseach buddy cause I did mine, pre cum or pre-ejaculation does not hold sperm (except for certain circumstances). The chances of getting a women pregnant from pre-ejaculation is very rare or very, very, very low. Common sense would tell you if pre-ejaculation was that high of a factor in the causes of women getting pregnant there would be way more kids baby daddy's/mamma's out there.

Now if you pre-ejaculate after you ejaculate then yes it will contain some sperm. Pre-ejaculation is more so a sex lubricant and it prepares your sperm for ejaculation, only a small (very, very, very small group of men produce semen with there pre-ejaculation if they havent ejaculated already).

But im pretty sure you knew this already. Oh yeah luck keeps me from getting a woman pregnant, haha c'mon son.

Go do some reseach buddy cause I did mine, pre cum or pre-ejaculation does not hold sperm (except for certain circumstances). The chances of getting a women pregnant from pre-ejaculation is very rare or very, very, very low. Common sense would tell you if pre-ejaculation was that high of a factor in the causes of women getting pregnant there would be way more kids baby daddy's/mamma's out there.

Now if you pre-ejaculate after you ejaculate then yes it will contain some sperm. Pre-ejaculation is more so a sex lubricant and it prepares your sperm for ejaculation, only a small (very, very, very small group of men produce semen with there pre-ejaculation if they havent ejaculated already).

But im pretty sure you knew this already. Oh yeah luck keeps me from getting a woman pregnant, haha c'mon son.

In my opinion, it's not worth taking a chance cause sometimes you can't feel the initial POW POW POW WAKA WAKA POW POW FLOCKA POW POW POW... you get the point.

If she's not on birth control, wrapping it up is the only way to go and it only happens on special occasions. I'm a poor man, I can't afford a kid.

In my opinion, it's not worth taking a chance cause sometimes you can't feel the initial POW POW POW WAKA WAKA POW POW FLOCKA POW POW POW... you get the point.

If she's not on birth control, wrapping it up is the only way to go and it only happens on special occasions. I'm a poor man, I can't afford a kid.

thats what im saying haha. if i had a good paying job and stuff, i would consider it. but i dont.

Dude stop making excuses, you made your bed so lay in it. Its that simple, if having a bad job is the setback then go out and get a better job. This should make a man out of you for better or worse, honestly man up. Thats all you can do once you find out if she is pregnant or not, stop crying over spilled milk.

Dude stop making excuses, you made your bed so lay in it. Its that simple, if having a bad job is the setback then go out and get a better job. This should make a man out of you for better or worse, honestly man up. Thats all you can do once you find out if she is pregnant or not, stop crying over spilled milk.

i mean if shes pregante, shes pregnate. theres nothing i can do. im just saying im not in the financial state to be having a kid.

i mean if shes pregante, shes pregnate. theres nothing i can do. im just saying im not in the financial state to be having a kid.

Well instead of being on an audio site talking about it you should be out trying put yourself in a better financial situation, pregnant or not pregnant. Right?

Well instead of being on an audio site talking about it you should be out trying put yourself in a better financial situation, pregnant or not pregnant. Right?

iv applied for 4 different jobs in the past 2 days.... and im on my iphone while im out running around looking for jobs. so its really just a "on the go" type of thing...

Actually, I have a degree in the field and graduate work in the area as well (i'm not just going on what google told me). I'm not going to bother to continue to point out the BS that you're spilling but I truly hope people don't take your advice.

COMMON SENSE says if you're not trying to get a girl pregnant, don't push your luck. But I think we have two completely different definitions of common sense.

Lol. Were still talking about this? Lantz. Start a new thread when she has a positive test and well give you advice on how to be a good father. Until your ready for that. Use your head and be careful. I'm sure your a good kid that just got caught up in the heat of the moment. Getting a female pregnant is NEVER an accident.

X2 on what Steve said! Concentrate on getting a job and finishing school!

Until then do the one handed jive slide on the skin flute unil you know she's not pregnant! Then take precautions!

Actually, I have a degree in the field and graduate work in the area as well (i'm not just going on what google told me). I'm not going to bother to continue to point out the BS that you're spilling but I truly hope people don't take your advice.

COMMON SENSE says if you're not trying to get a girl pregnant, don't push your luck. But I think we have two completely different definitions of common sense.

Ok mister graduate you are right and everybody is right, its funny how people who have a degree know everything. Get real, if you had points to prove or real argument you would speak instead of running with your tail between your legs. I didnt google neither, who googles about pre-ejaculation. But im listening when your ready to tell me about your graduate work in that area.

Naw my common sense is pull out condom on or off. The only way to keep a woman 100% from getting pregnant is no sex at all. Fucking with a condom, no condom or pulling out are all risks but to say you cant do all three successfully without getting a women pregnant is ridiculous. Anybody who gotten a woman pregnant will admit to you either they were drunk, condom broke or they just said fuck it and ejaculated in a woman. Thats it, if pre-cum is so powerful there would be pregnant women everywhere. Pre-cum comes out with no control by the human so please explain to me how people get away with it all the time fucking with NO CONDOM ON. If thats the case I should have multiple babies and multiple babies on the way.

Self control will prevail anything, either im doing something right or wrong. We all know education and experience are not always equal and go hand in hand but im still all ears. Im not always right and can be proved wrong so......

Lol. Were still talking about this? Lantz. Start a new thread when she has a positive test and well give you advice on how to be a good father. Until your ready for that. Use your head and be careful. I'm sure your a good kid that just got caught up in the heat of the moment. Getting a female pregnant is NEVER an accident.

[/quote

not even if your drunk? haha