Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

260amp iraggi alt. on its way!

like my title says, i did some trading with a guy and hes sending me his 260amp iraggi alternator. its just over a year old and he has only been using it to power a saz1500 for a few months. is there anything i should be on the lookout for when hooking this up? like is there any electrical upgrades i MUST have done before i can hook it up? i have all 4 gauge wiring now but i am switching to 0 gauge before i try to push anything big. i only have a reg. car battery from napa right now but i plan on getting 2 deka 1800's (from Alan427 when he decides to sell) in the future to run as well. anything else??

ummm... save your monies dude... you should just sell the alternator and get a nice 10" sub and less than 500w of power... Then sell all your shit and save up for the baby

I'm pretty sure Iraggi is no longer making alternators, if I am wrong, sorry for my stupidity.

I know your not buying from Iraggi and actually trading someone for it, but I tend not to buy things where the company is no longer manufacturing (few exceptions to that rule) but not in this case.

But the big 3 would be a good idea.

ummm... save your monies dude... you should just sell the alternator and get a nice 10" sub and less than 500w of power... Then sell all your shit and save up for the baby

dude didnt you know? babies dont need to eat.

I forgot .... I'm also slightly annoyed but hope that OP comes to his senses....

i did some trading with a guy

no money involved......

lol... not the point man... I'm saying you should sell off your shit JIC...

Baby don't eat no alt. bahaha.

if she really is pregnant, i will sell everything i have. but for now, she says shes not. im going to get her a home test tomorrow....

SHES NOT PREGNANT!!!

What a relief. that was a close call. and i learned a important lesson....

use some type of contraception all the time and tell her to shut up? thats what i do! :fing34: no seriously

edit: im not sure if i used contraception in the correct way or not :peepwall:

Edited by steveo50

use some type of contraception all the time and tell her to shut up? thats what i do! :fing34: no seriously

edit: im not sure if i used contraception in the correct way or not :peepwall:

im not trying to break up with her lol.

Lantz, you're a real good dude. Almost every post of yours gets blasted, you get labeled, you posted all kinds of personal ish on here and opened yourself up to all kinds of shit talk and you just keep on goin.

I really don't have anything to answer your question but keep thay attitude bro. It will take you far. Nobody REALLY knows your situation like you do, trust your gut.

Lantz, you're a real good dude. Almost every post of yours gets blasted, you get labeled, you posted all kinds of personal ish on here and opened yourself up to all kinds of shit talk and you just keep on goin.

I really don't have anything to answer your question but keep thay attitude bro. It will take you far. Nobody REALLY knows your situation like you do, trust your gut.

thanks dude. i appreciate it. we got her a home test finally and no shes not pregnant. i learned a valuable lesson. the ONLY reason i posted that personal problem on the internet is because i didnt want to start asking my buddies about the situation and everybody knowing. especially my family. so i pretty much had no where else to turn for some help without everyoen finding out because this forum......