djtomczak

Need some new door mids and tweeters.

I currently have a 5" focal mid range in the front doors, two soundstream tws.4 on the front dash. in the rear is a rockford fosgate prime component set with the woofers on the rear deck and tweeters on the top of the rear window. I'm not pleased with how the front sounds so I need something better up there. I have a four channel amp that does about 75 each channel and a two channel that does 125 each channel. I was thinking something along the lines of a midbass and new tweeter in the front, then possible using the focal mids and tws.4 tweeters for the rear. My doors have no bass at all and overall it is not loud enough.

I'm on a budget so used and low price is what I'm looking for.

Just thought I'd add: I can fit a 5.25, 6.5 5x7 and 6x8s in all four mounting locations.

Edited by djtomczak

Take everything you have and sell it. Let us then know what your total budget is and we can start to work on a solution.

Also need to know goals, car, locations....etc

Well I'd say my budget is around 100. The tweeters I have now could still be used in the rear as they are decent. But if not there's another 20 on the budget. So around 120+ without my tweeters. I plan to have dash tweeters and midrange in the from doors. And for the back the speakers are on the deck and right now my tweeters are in thebtop corners of the rear window. Its a 2003 ford Taurus ses. I

have alot of bass from my aubs but my front is not loud enough. I have to turn it all the way up just before distortion to have it be at a good level.

Sell and add to the budget:

5" focal mid range in the front doors

two soundstream tws.4 on the front dash

rockford fosgate prime component set

Spend it all on a single comp set, cross it and your sub over a little higher and enjoy.

Like what everybody else said SELL and add more to the budget. From personal experience add another 150 and pick up the Rainbow SLC's or even the SLC Kicks their pretty good all around. Tweets are not to bright and mids pack a little punch. Just saying from personal use. Yyyeee