grambo623

btl box

I'm not sure what your trying to ask.

Fi doesn't build or supply enclosures, but they do have general guidelines and cutout sheets:

hi i was wondering can u order another box for the btl 15 THANKS

]

OH THE BOX THEY SENT IT TO U IN WITH THE FOAM PROTECTION

]

SO YOU NEED ANOTHER CARDBOARD BOX THEY USED TO SHIP YOUR BTL IN? YOU LOST/THREW YOURS AWAY AND NOW YOU WANT TO SELL IT / SHIP IT SOMEWHERE?

THE FOAM PROTECTION IS AWESOME, PROTECTS THE LOUDSPEAKER FROM GETTING BROKEN.

GOOD LUCK MAN.

]

SO YOU NEED ANOTHER CARDBOARD BOX THEY USED TO SHIP YOUR BTL IN? YOU LOST/THREW YOURS AWAY AND NOW YOU WANT TO SELL IT / SHIP IT SOMEWHERE?

THE FOAM PROTECTION IS AWESOME, PROTECTS THE LOUDSPEAKER FROM GETTING BROKEN.

GOOD LUCK MAN.

I THENK HE TLKIN BOUT THA CRATE IT GIT SHIPPED IN AY BRO U SHUD EMAIL NICK @ NICK@FICARAUDIO.COM

WORD!

I THENK HE TLKIN BOUT THE CRATE IT GIT SHIPPED IN AY BRO U SHUD EMAIL NICK @ NICK@FICARAUDIO.COM

WORD!

X2

i was wondering what would be the biggest ported box i could build for the 15 btl and where or what software would i use to build

The biggest? that would depend on the amount of room you have to put the box in.

Generally speaking, the larger box you have, the peakier (louder) the response curve will be AND power handling capabilities of the drivers used will decrease.

WinISD is free software that can help you model driver response curves based on T/S specifications and can be used to compare boxes between a certain driver. You can find it for download all over google.

..cut sheets are there

in regards to a shipping crate, you are going to have nearly as much money in shipping a crate to canada then you would a sub.