Hey does anyone know anything or have an opinion about this amp

Alright Alright Alright Alright now!!!!!! Thanks for the insight.

The rep told me they were Korean made

Brazilian brand!

:WTFBubble: I was 100% sure they were a Scandinavian / Danish brand. They even reply in those languages on their facebook.

Haven't tried portugese yet, but I am pretty sure they aren't from Brazil :lol2:

their site says its scandianavian (and good chance production is korean) .

eighter way , a friend owned one of those amps but had difficulties getting real power out of it even though his electrical was on par , switched to multiple smaller amps that combined had the same rms rating and measured way more output + a lot better score .

dont remember exactly what the amp had in terms of output , but nowhere near rated specs

another issue with those amps is that the board may/will break loose from the housing due to vibrations (bass) , but that an issue for most of the 7 / 8 Kw amps

Brazilian brand!

:WTFBubble: I was 100% sure they were a Scandinavian / Danish brand. They even reply in those languages on their facebook.

Haven't tried portugese yet, but I am pretty sure they aren't from Brazil :lol2:

Yea my bad I was thinking of B52 Audio. :peepwall:

@ Bass master, stop BS'ing... There was never any M1s sold to Cornelis, from what I understood he had 1pcs of the first generation m1..

Which in fact worked well for those who know how to use it..... I had mine doing 5.8kw at 0.25 ohm, with rise to 1.1 ohm batt from 13.1 to 9.2V, which was more than I got out of my DDz2LV, (but I reckon that that amp is crap as well Bass master)

Back on topic, haven't tested the M1s, but Electric Team in Italy didn't have any problems getting the rated power. Neither did the Swedish champion in Street 100A.

@ Bass master, stop BS'ing... There was never any M1s sold to Cornelis, from what I understood he had 1pcs of the first generation m1..

Which in fact worked well for those who know how to use it..... I had mine doing 5.8kw at 0.25 ohm, with rise to 1.1 ohm batt from 13.1 to 9.2V, which was more than I got out of my DDz2LV, (but I reckon that that amp is crap as well Bass master)

Back on topic, haven't tested the M1s, but Electric Team in Italy didn't have any problems getting the rated power. Neither did the Swedish champion in Street 100A.

asked him , and indeed it was the old m1 (8.5kw rated) ..replaced it with an Cactus amp (7kw rated) and gained a full DB in exactly the same config

don't know anyone with DD amps personally and neighter have I ever owned one myself, so I would never comment on that .