Sign in to follow this  
waterfrontpiru

how long for sub to ship?

Mike is pretty quick, but I am sure it depends on your payment.

Oh, Congratulations you are going to love it!

From the time I paypal'd to my sub arriving it was about a week give or take a day or two. Took me way longer to finish the box than to wait for the sub.

What are you putting them in? --car, box, setup??

i still gotta build the box but i got the plans for it and I AM A running it off a hifonic bx 1000.1 (i think). it the hifonics that does 1000 watts at 1ohm 700 at 2 ohm and i got the duel 4 rl-p15

Sounds like you should've got a dual 2... oh well

My sub came in like 4 days I think, but mine had to come across the ocean, so I'm guessing your should be quick...

Get started on that box, becuase the sub will outrun the install, trust me.

Hello there mystery man! I have one shipment scheduled to go out today (so far) for order #20060207-329. If that's not yours, and you're sure you paid me -- I suggest you PM or email me pronto so we can figure out what the deal is. If that IS your order, expect a tracking number from me as confirmation after your driver ships this afternoon. If you'd like to swap for a D2 driver, that won't be a problem, however 700 watts is perfect for the RL-p and the difference between 700 and 1000 watts won't be a big deal imo since the speaker will still get louder than your ears will feel comfortable off of the 700 ;)

Nevertheless, be sure to drop me a line quickly if you do want to change the order - cause if I don't hear from ya in the next, oh say 7 hours, I'll proceed as scheduled.

um i was going to order the dual 2 but everytime i tried to get the rl-p15 in duel 2 it said it was out of stock....if i can get it in duel 2 i will if not dosent matter whichever one u can ship asap. thanks and yes that is the my order #

I remember mine came on my birthday while I was eating breakfast.. mmmm best morning ever.

and get my licence back lol

:Doh:

:D