Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

Thhhhhhhhank You! From SSA.

We just wanted to give a huge thank you from SSA for all who participated in our Black Friday Sale. This was our biggest weekend/month to date for our store with well over 100+ orders to process, which means next year will only be bigger!

Thanks again to all!

Thank you to everyone. We are processing all the orders as fast as we can. Some people really killed it this weekend on the deals they landed. I think a few people used their customer rewards towards the Outrageous Deals and got some stuff for essentially free.

Thanks a lot guys! Spent a whole lot of money that I didn't plan on spending. Your products are priced low normally so I really couldn't resist.

:drink40:

Thanks to SSA for providing such a great forum and great Store!

Thanks for making an awesome place for us bass heads to be able to learn more about our great hobby.

Yes, special thank you from me. Got some amazing deals this weekend. Should have an Xcon 10 build log soon enough. I appreciate all of your hard work and amazing deals.

Yes thank you everyone at ssa. You have a great site here. I will have a build log with videos and pics coming as soon as the zcon 15 arrives. It is my first product from ssa and I'm sure I will be very happy. I can't wait.!

Thanks again for the amazing deals!

Edited by Lantz

hay mark and Aaron. i appreciate you guy's for having the sale it helps out a lot of us on budgets buy the equipment we normally can't afford or out of range for some. and because of that i say :thanx:

now that some cash got freed up maybe now you guy's can start on the fcons :lol2:

Thank you guys very much for that sale. :drink40:

hay mark and Aaron. i appreciate you guy's for having the sale it helps out a lot of us on budgets buy the equipment we normally can't afford or out of range for some. and because of that i say :thanx:

now that some cash got freed up maybe now you guy's can start on the fcons :lol2:

;)

Thanks Mark and Aaron not only for having such an epic sale, but for providing stellar products, top notch customer service, and this awesome forum for everyone to hang out and learn.

Much appreciated.

Thank you for been such an awesome company! Great products, great service, great customer appreciation. What more could we ask for?

Looking forward next years sale!

Congrats to to the crew at SSA for a successful sale and to all those who were able to take advantage to the extraordinary deals. Now lets see pics and vids of the products in action at shows and get togethers. Time to spread the word of excellent products and a supportive community. SSA ftw! :D

Thanks SSA I ordered two Icon 15's that i cant wait to hear.

I have one new icon and it is the best sub I have owned. :eek5wavey:

Thank you Mark and Aaron for the outrageous deals. I almost bought two icons and instead got the xcons for a little bit cheaper. I already have the test box ready to go. Can't wait to throw them in.

The icon was the best driver I've ever had my hands on. Im sure the Xcon will blow me away. Thank you again guys, much appreciation