Sign in to follow this  
pietsch288

hooking up speakers

I just received my ssd 18"s and they look sweet.....thankyou. Well my question is......I ordered dual 1ohm coils so I could wire each of them up for a 2ohm load....any idea how to do that??? I am using them for hometheater and hooking them up to a behringer ep2500----its 2 channels @ 2ohm per channel @ 1200w. thanks email is pedersonbeth@hotmail.com

I think its supposed to be....... terminal 1....positive to amp--- terminal 2....neg to amp--- jumper between left over neg and pos........

Is this correct???? thanks

Edited by rich 1

1_1ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

1_1ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

jay-cee beat me to it. that is how you do it.

Ok good, I was right. Pictures make what I was trying to say much easier. thanks

I just received my ssd 18"s and they look sweet.....thankyou. Well my question is......I ordered dual 1ohm coils so I could wire each of them up for a 2ohm load....any idea how to do that??? I am using them for hometheater and hooking them up to a behringer ep2500----its 2 channels @ 2ohm per channel @ 1200w. thanks email is pedersonbeth@hotmail.com

I think its supposed to be....... terminal 1....positive to amp--- terminal 2....neg to amp--- jumper between left over neg and pos........

Is this correct???? thanks

You should make a build log. A 18" in a ht setup sounds prety interesting

Nice to see you over here.

Series your coils on each sub to give 2 ohms on each sub.

Sign in to follow this