Sign in to follow this  
clasim

How long for a recone?

Hi I was just wondering how long you would typically have to wait for a recone kit to be shipped? I live in a Seychelles so had to get a third party shipper to order the recone kit for me, so I have no way of knowing how far in the process it is. I am just curious because I noticed a lot of people asking about their recones and would like to get mine before christmas. Thanks

The time frame can be different from week to week. Depends on how backed up they are. I wish I could be of more help.

Need to know the name it was shipped to or the order number or something to be able to help you. We're running ~ 2 weeks on recones right now as they take second priority to normal production orders.

Need to know the name it was shipped to or the order number or something to be able to help you. We're running ~ 2 weeks on recones right now as they take second priority to normal production orders.

Um not sure of the name but it may be under something like MyUS. That is the company I used to order it for me. And do you mean 2 weeks to make or 2 weeks to make and ship the recone? Thanks

Oh and I saw some of the videos in the forums. They are very helpful but maybe you gusy should put them on you main page aswell. Like where you order the subs. So that it is easier to find.

It would take me a while to go through all the tickets and look them up.

I really either need the order number (looks like I-XXXXX/00) that was sent from orders @ ficaraudio.com or the name that it was shipped to.

We only do recones 1 day per week as normal production schedule takes priority over recones.

Sign in to follow this