Dangrebel

PSI location?

Hey guyz i was checking out PSI's website for some soft parts and was gonna call but there is no number or address. So then i googled the location for the company and it said Coldwater Ms, thats 10 min away from my house!! :dancing: Does anyone know if the company is there or if its just the owners house? :ughdunno: Help me yall!!

That sounds about right.

But you have to E-Mail him I think.

Pretty sure he is in Las Vegas.

No, he is in MS.

And his personal Facebook says he lives in Greenland. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet.

his facebook i think said MS too. I wonder if he moved to Las vegas then moved back to MS? I wonder if i could save on shipping and just run down and pick it up haha, that'd be sweet!!!

And his personal Facebook says he lives in Greenland. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet.

Maybe you should take you own advice then. Sounds like there is more then one location.

Maybe you should take you own advice then. Sounds like there is more then one location.

Facepalm.

When my PSi stuff got here, guess what? There was a MS address on them. My friend has 10 woofers from them, he WENT TO THEM to pick them up. He was in MS the whole time.

David's PHONE NUMBER is MS.

hes in MS i used to live in vegas.

Facepalm.

When my PSi stuff got here, guess what? There was a MS address on them. My friend has 10 woofers from them, he WENT TO THEM to pick them up. He was in MS the whole time.

And yet he talks about having a Vegas location. :rolleyes: More then one location.

EFFIN SWEET!!!!!!!! It feels good to live 10 min away from an audio co. Ha and are their softparts decent? Im thinking im about to start building custom subs for a little side project.

Ive heard good and bad things about them, just like a lot of companies in this industry. Depends on your goals and needs if they will fit your application, if so give them a try. If not then there are other companies that offer soft parts.

Go with Fi soft parts, i put up a thread a few days ago asking about this and most people seem to think that his soft parts are shit. :peepwall:

Yes, you can, but why? What do you need parts for?

I am gonna build custom subs and would like to piece them together depending on customer needs.

Facepalm.

And yet he talks about having a Vegas location. :rolleyes: More then one location.

Last I knew, he hi tailed it out of Vegas for a few reasons.

If you only knew.

I'm gonna be honest, don't go building custom drivers without at least knowing the industry, like where to get parts, etc.

Well I figured if he's close and his parts are good it would help me out. But since his parts are shit then I'll grab parts from another supplier.