edoggrc51

Which Fi sub for Home Theater??

Have u sorted the electrical?

I have a 20amp line thats gonna be used strictly for the subs. It powered a QSC PL9.0 I had before without a problem so I think I should be ok.

Edited by edoggrc51

I have a 20amp line thats gonna be used strictly for the subs. It powered a QSC PL9.0 I had before without a problem so I think I should be ok.

I think I have a something like a 35amps for my whole house and some how dont think that it can make it. while powering every thing else.

Nice amp you have there...any experience with it?

When will the subs be in?

I think I have a something like a 35amps for my whole house and some how dont think that it can make it. while powering every thing else.

Nice amp you have there...any experience with it?

When will the subs be in?

Well I actually haven't ordered anything yet. Really, I just decided on what I was gonna go with. If things go as planned I'll start ordering parts in the next couple of weeks. :)

Let the record show there are no exposed 2x4's or exposed ceiling fans in our theater room. :bigok:

f699120d.jpg

bc31c271.jpg

Beautiful line arrays!

Let the record show there are no exposed 2x4's or exposed ceiling fans in our theater room. :bigok:

Beautiful line arrays!

Yeah shame the company went bust

Beautiful line arrays!

Yeah shame the company went bust

+1

Good is that there's another company that has brought these LS6's & LS9's back to life. Check out Angel City Audio. :)