Sign in to follow this  
stevew007

any sundown user's in nor cal??

I just moved to west sac and went to a dbdrag show and I didnt see one person running sundown.seen a ton of DC stuff wow do they like dc here.

I'm looking to start an s10 build SSNW in an s10 reg cab and was thinking about running some more sundown.what do you think? going to start small couple of 18's and a single amp for now.

but i have to find the right truck first.

Yes...lots of dc in northern california.

ssnw stands for super street no wall? You said you want 2 18's in a regular cab s10....idk I'm confused lol

Yea i believe DC and AQ have a huge following in Cali right now. Get that build going and show them whats up with Sundown!!

Sounds good, I dont know alot about the scene out there, i know here in AZ sundown is pretty big right now, along with SSA. We are trying to add DD back into the line up, with the DDZ18 we will be running soon. The ZCONs are great subs though! Should be able to do really well with them Tim.

I'm in Stockton about 35-45 mins from sac and DC is out of control here.. just too trendy for me.

Yes...lots of dc in northern california.

ssnw stands for super street no wall? You said you want 2 18's in a regular cab s10....idk I'm confused lol

yes super street no-wall lol thats the class i would be in with a cut through.kind of a sleeper i guess planning on a 8" in a crappy center console for looks hahaha that way they can all get a good laugh till i pull the seats out.

I'm trying to get going on the build but an s10 is hard to find around here with out over paying for garbage or buying something fully bagged and body dropped.

Sign in to follow this