Sign in to follow this  
J31Rob

Eclipse CD7200MKii questions.

I recently caught a GREAT deal on one of these.. only problem is that the CD player isn't functional. That isn't an issue at all considering it's got USB & iPod inputs. However, I tried plugging a thumb drive into the USB input & it won't read it. It shows iPod when I connect it but you need the iPod integration cable to use it, so I know nothing is wrong w/the USB input.

Does my flash drive need to me formatted a certain way? Do I need a certain thumb drive? Why isn't the one I've currently got working? This is the drive I'm using: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sandisk-4GB-Cruzer-USB-Flash-Drive-Aqua/16648010

Ill pay you shipping to send it to me. ;)

My bro! Thanks for the hookup. I looked around for that to no avail.

I may have only paid $175 for a brand new unit.. just won't accept CDs. I don't use CDs anyway. Jelly?

Got 'er done. It just didn't like my Sandisk drive. Picky ass unit.. and don't worry, that isn't the type of music I'll be wasting this unit with. It was just the first folder of music I put on the new thumb drive to test it out.

Edited by J31Rob

I may have only paid $175 for a brand new unit.. just won't accept CDs. I don't use CDs anyway. Jelly?

Um.... why would I be? My radio is 100% functional.