Vitacy

Y'all are gonna love this. (link now up)

So someone put a hit contract on one of my friends via Craigslist... Lmao, what has this world come too? I will post a link once available.

Edited by Vitacy

That was pretty stupid he's gonna serve some jail time.

IV seen that before to a fellow friend. Its funny as hell. Jut can get I. A lot of trouble

People are crazy I wouldn't just shrug it off. I agree with everyone, call the police.

He isn't even posting a link when asked by multiple people so he's probably full of shit...

I believe it's OFF TOPIC, so anything and everything is useless.

Why everyone's panties so hurt? Jeez

How is this a "hit contract"?

Always wondered how those situations every came about? "Hey Fred you know anyone willing to kill someone for me?" lol

I don't kno he said he had a hit out on him and it turns out to be this... Both of them are pathetic lol. But the "story" is he's driving down a 4 lane road in the right lane that lady is driving down the left lane next to him, and he managed to throw a rock and hit her driver side window and bust out the window which already has sirane wrap on it and proceeded to beat him up...

Well there both offering a cash reward so I'm tempted to make the best of the situation lol.

Well, if he's dumb enough to be throwing rocks and breaking windows, he deserves an ass beating and to pay for replacing the window. And how do you bust out a window that is made of "sirane wrap?" WTF is sirane wrap?

I think its time to end this thread. Its a car audio forum. :ughdunno:

I think its time to end this thread. Its a car audio forum. :ughdunno:

I think so too. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but this thread makes no sense.

Well, if he's dumb enough to be throwing rocks and breaking windows, he deserves an ass beating and to pay for replacing the window. And how do you bust out a window that is made of "sirane wrap?" WTF is sirane wrap?

This maybe the ihop but its gone to far. Close this thread! :WTFBubble:

It's in OT and there's been no violation of TOS. You can simply stop posting in it or remove yourself from the subscription. No need to close it.

This thread is no longer up for discussion, after seeing what that CL ad said and hearing his story over and over again its not worth the discussion since they can't act like adults.

And it was NOT A HIT CONTRACT like he said it was, the lady is just wanting to know information about him so she can file a police report and that is all.

Edited by Vitacy