Sign in to follow this  
PHATBOi

First Build Entirely By Myself! In HD!

First build ever. Pretty happy with it. Ugly but Functional!

Watch in 720p!

Good job man! Looks pretty sick for a single 15.

Thanks for teh kind words yall! Really enjoying this setup. It definitely pounds but is very musical as well. Doesn't get as low as I would have liked. Rolls off pretty hard under tuning, but I can play regular music and be loud now, lol. Have been listening to slowed music for like 2 years now, lol.

LOL Yelawolf...I use that same song for local demos our demo truck some times. Always get a great reaction from everyone.

Nice setup for a first build.

Thanks man. First complete build. Usually have BassHeadsEnt.net take care of my enclosures for me. Top knotch work and they never let me down, but I felt I was ready to build my own and my budget demanded I was. I have always done the rest of my installs.

cotyballs from FLSPL suggested a song, AWOLNation- Sail, so I took a vid of it on the system. I like it.

Nice I like, but I always heard that mounting to the box destroys amps.

Amp actually had vibration damage when I got it and failed on me shortly after installation. A close friend of mine, stanky1219 or bassin buick on the forums, went through and repaired the amp and reinforced the board mounting and case construction with a hot glue gun. Amp is solid as a rock now.

This is really the only place I have to mount, so I made the best out of it.

Look at 90% of your big wall builds, the amps are mounted either on the side or back of the shells. Just sayin.