Sign in to follow this  
rak_24540

Need Help!! Subwoofer Enclosure

I currently own a 2000 Pontiac grand am gt. the dimensions i could easily fit in my trunk would be 18x12x38. Could you help me design a box for a SA-15 within those dimensions. Need design specifics and/or cut sheets. I was thinking about going with two tens or two twelves but i don't think the space will allow me to do it, any ideas?? But definitely going with SA subs no matter what. Don't have amp yet but will match amp to subs regardless. Please Help

What is your ultimate goal with this setup?

Loud with quality. Will be driven everyday. As cheap as possible still maintaining quality. Listen mainly to rap and a little rock music.

Edited by rak_24540

hey I own a 95 grand am and in there i fit 2-15 and on another build 2-12 my working space was

36*17*24

here is the box with 2-15's in it, it did 148db on 4k, the subs are 2-15inch Nightshade

IMG_0117.jpg

here is the box with 2-12's in it, it did 147db on 5k, the subs are 2-12inch nightshade with z3 spiders

IMAG0151.jpg

please keep in mind that to fit 17 on the height a lot of cutting and banging was done as my truck was on a taper from 17 at the biggest point to about 14~. please also note the interesting style of each box both achieved a different goal. my goal wasn't spl it was more a sq driven, but the next box will be an spl setup!

here is the spl box I will use, for this one I asked Ram_design to make it up for me. when you go through him you get pics like this and you also get cut sheets! ram design on this forum also!

kpaleshhotmailcom-B.png

and here is another box I had him make for 2-12inch SA12's for my brothers car!

kpaleshhotmailcom-D.png

and the mini log!

Really don't want to take up entire trunk space with build. But thanks anyway, any more ideas. Just looking for a simple slot ported box that i can build on my own without too much trouble.

Sign in to follow this